Honored Contributor

Re: The Next Hallmark Christmas Movie ???

@beach-mom wrote:

@NickNack and everyone- I'm so sorry! I fixed it! Smiley Embarassed

@beach-mom   It's still showing as a blue square with a question mark.  I'm not sure how you're posting them, but you can't cut and paste a picture to the boards.  It has to come from your computer photos.  I know you've been on the Boards a long time, so I feel funny telling you this, but thought you might not know.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@NickNack and everyone- I'm so sorry! I fixed it! Smiley Embarassed

@beach-mom   It's still showing as a blue square with a question mark.  I'm not sure how you're posting them, but you can't cut and paste a picture to the boards.  It has to come from your computer photos.  I know you've been on the Boards a long time, so I feel funny telling you this, but thought you might not know.

@NickNack - I'm so sorry. I've cut and pasted many times with success, like on our Nook Free Friday thread on the Book Club forum. 

I guess this didn't work originally because it was from a Facebook post she emailed me, BUT when I fixed it I actually typed it in! Maybe because it was over the original post (?)

Thanks for letting me know. I will type it again in a new post. Maybe THIS time it will take! 

I have been here a while, but I have a lot to learn about technology! LOL!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Let's try this again!

The Next Hallmark Christmas Movie:

Looking forward to Hallmark's holiday offering A Very COVID Christmas. A big city lawyer and a country candle maker accidentally meet when they go to the wrong Zoom meeting. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Let's try this again!

Looking forward to Hallmark's holiday offering A Very COVID Christmas. A big city lawyer and a country candle maker accidentally meet when they go to the wrong Zoom meeting. Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   Clever idea!  Still no picture, although I'm not sure you tried to post one ths time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Let's try this again!

@beach-mom   Clever idea!  Still no picture, although I'm not sure you tried to post one ths time.

Hi @NickNack ! I didn't- I just typed it in myself! The original email DD sent me was the words in a blue background. But I will be more careful when I try this again! 

When she sent it to me I laughed and said I had to share it with my friends. Thanks for helping me through it! At least I know it made most of us Hallmark movie lovers smile- once we all could read it, that is!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

My next "Hallmark Movie" is in development:

A Masked Christmas--this one has a spunky redhead who mistakes a masked stranger for her fiance. Hilarity ensues.