Regular Contributor

I really love Bravo's Housewives series. But not all of them. I watch New York, New Jersey and Beverly Hills. I do not like how they seem to be changing them though. Seems like more and more fighting is going on. I don't care to sit and listen to a bunch of bickering. The New York show has a lot of fighting this season. Do you like that? I like watching interactions with different families, not fighting. Once in awhile is good, but not every show. Beverly Hills got rid of many of my favorite people (though I like Lisa and Ken best) so I have had to get to know the new people.

Not liking that Carlton woman at all. She is sort of a witch or something. Strange. Where do they find these people and why? On New York, Sonja is a air head and always a hot mess. That new one Christen the model is a complete dope. And her husband is a total creep. I like Romona's husband Mario. I want them to stick to the stories and stop the fighting. How do other fans feel about this. I do not usually bash people at all, but I'm trying to explain these character's and how the show's have changed. I still watch and am hoping a story line comes back like there used to be. Your thoughts?{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

My husband's and my guilty passion is watching The Real Houswives of New York, Beverly Hills, New Jersey , and Orange County.I agree though. There has been a sharp turn to total fighting on these shows and its getting very irritating. We watch OC Housewives because they all live around here but that one is almost total bickering. We watched the first show of New Jersey and we both looked at each other and said that we didn't know if we could watch that one anymore with Dina coming back and those new women who are horrible. Plus with Teresa and Joe acting like they found Jesus when Joe has broken the law big time, it is getting too much to take. The producer needs to rein it in a bit to keep his audience.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch OC, NY and BH. NY is almost painful to watch it's so boring so I save it for when there is nothing else on and I don't want to do something else.

Super Contributor

Carlton gave me the creeps ! She just did not fit in with that group. Very weird woman.

I am hooked on the OC, NJ and NY housewives. Oh by the way....not fond of Brandy either.

Respected Contributor

I like them all but the fighting is out of control and all these planned, fake trips they take. They are getting desperate for attention and making half this stuff up just for a storyline. I liked it better when they first started.

The Lizzie dinner scene was way overboard. Who does that at a nice dinner party. No one I know. Tamra gets away with murder.

Honored Contributor

I watch BH,OC and NY. Beverly Hills is my favorite,NY is my least favorite-especially this year-its so boring.....I do not like all of the arguing on OC though either. I like good storylines, and I understand there has to be some controversy to keep it interesting, but too much yelling and screaming is not entertainment to me!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yep. The fighting and fake dinner parties are definitely out of control. Adrienne and Camille are coming back to the RHOBH franchise. Lisa Rhina signed on too. I'm not certain how to spell her last name. Anyhow, I was surprised she did.

Contributor

I agree that there is way too much bickering.

Carlton adds a unique outlook and to me that is interesting. Yolanda became rather mean at the end of last season when she was close pals with Brandi. Love Lisa and Ken! Enjoy watching Kyle and Mauricio. Kim adds a wacky element to the show.

Tamra is such a liar and backstabber. Vickie is real this year, since she is friends with Shannon. Heather, I don't trust. She twists things to suit her purposes. Lizzie seems to be wise enough to read the other housewives well.

Love Luann. Sonia is entertaining. Really enjoy Heather and Carol. Kristin is growing on me-not sure about her marriage. Ramona gripes to much and needs to 'take a Xanax.' (sp)

Contributor

I have hosted, and attended, many dinner parties at people's homes, and restaurants, where there may have been a disagreement or two, but never, ever been in a situation where people are throwing tableware at each other, screaming, pulling hair.

Most of the "Housewives" like to flaunt their (supposed) wealth and glamorous lifestyles. A lot of them come from not-so-glamorous backgrounds, and really dont' know how to behave in public, or control their emotions. I watch the shows more as a comedy than anything else.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/23/2014 kelleyil said:

I have hosted, and attended, many dinner parties at people's homes, and restaurants, where there may have been a disagreement or two, but never, ever been in a situation where people are throwing tableware at each other, screaming, pulling hair.

Most of the "Housewives" like to flaunt their (supposed) wealth and glamorous lifestyles. A lot of them come from not-so-glamorous backgrounds, and really dont' know how to behave in public, or control their emotions. I watch the shows more as a comedy than anything else.

I'm curious. What kind of "not so glamorous" backgrounds do some of them have?