Honored Contributor

The New Pope. Question about tonight’s episode.

What does "Make him a man mean." Let him die? Your thoughts.

Honored Contributor

Re: The New Pope. Question about tonight’s episode.

Yes, he did die after he held his hand in the air.  Then you saw his spirit lifting upwards as the Pope & the boys parents held each others hands in prayer.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I watched this episode and understood nothing.  Creepy that Eric's mother gave him a bath naked.  Wealthy parents--cardiologist and model--live in luxurious palazzo and have no nurses, health aides or medical equipment in son's room?

It was not clear to me that Eric died nor did I see any spirits ascend. But these shows don't want things to be clear to the audience.  

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

It was not clear to me that Eric died nor did I see any spirits ascend.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the show but have to admit sometimes  it's so OUT there I don't get it !   I like quirky series and shiws, example the Fargo series, or Twin Peaks,  but at times this show is to the point here I don't feel they want us to understand the point of not making any sense really😏   I find myself still wanting to watch it though ....go figure???   I did however get test the bit died nit tbe "mane him a man".  What on earth did that mean🤔  I did  see the spirt ascend that was clear.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I watch the show but have to admit sometimes  it's so OUT there I don't get it !   I like quirky series and shiws, example the Fargo series, or Twin Peaks,  but at times this show is to the point here I don't feel they want us to understand the point of not making any sense really😏   I find myself still wanting to watch it though ....go figure???   I did however get test the bit died nit tbe "mane him a man".  What on earth did that mean🤔  I did  see the spirt ascend that was clear.  

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Sorry got distracted ...I did get that the boy died but not "make him a man".   I did see the spirit as ascend