Trusted Contributor

Jimmy Fallon ruins the show for me, he is so fake and very annoying. So I won't be watching. 

Trusted Contributor

@NigelSparkles wrote:

Watched it once and only lasted a few minutes. Thought it was terrible. They took a classic, semi-intelligent game show and turned it into a loud, ridiculous mess. Found the host to be loud and undignified, and the "celebrities" antics extremely annoying. Hopping up, singing, dancing, running around is not what Password is supposed to be. I turned it off after Heidi Klum (who annoys me anyway!) had to give a clue for the word "peacock". The clue she gave was "urination". Really? That was it for me.  Won't be tuning in again. They need to either stop bringing back the classic gameshows or stick to what they were supposed to be. 

Heidi Klum is a MORON. 

Honored Contributor

Kind of noticed that same behavior on the show with the singers in outfits.  I thought some of it was good, but.........they yelling and hollering, no. 

I liked the singing show, with the 4 chairs that turn around; and the talent show with ... can't thinkof his name.  He hurt himself when he fell off his bike.  I hate how names escape me.  As soon as I leave, I'll remember it.  Haven't seen it in quite awhile.

Honored Contributor

I don't know KeKe.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I haven't seen any of these "remakes," but can you imagine what they would do with Hollywood Squares?  Smiley LOL

That would never fly today would it?  What a shame.

Match Game?

what other ones.....

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Kind of noticed that same behavior on the show with the singers in outfits.  I thought some of it was good, but.........they yelling and hollering, no. 

I liked the singing show, with the 4 chairs that turn around; and the talent show with ... can't thinkof his name.  He hurt himself when he fell off his bike.  I hate how names escape me.  As soon as I leave, I'll remember it.  Haven't seen it in quite awhile.

@qualitygal , I think you're talking about America's Got Talent with Simon Cowell?

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you! I loved the old Password but this one too loud and manic for me. Had to turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was just me.  Soon to be 65 and I remember the original game shows when people had manners and acted with some level of decency and politeness.  Today everyone is grasping for ATTENTION, acting as outrageous as they think they can get away with, look at me, etc....It really spoils it  - and as was mentioned - its's not just the "stars" it's the contestants too, acting the fool.  I'll pass on Password.

I used to like Jimmy Fallon because he could sing, do impressions and felt he was talented, but he's turned into a buffoon and seems to be trying too hard.  He's no Johnny, that's for sure, not even close.  Not sure how Heidi Klum managed to continue a career in the limelight, she must be very aggressive behind the scenes to get these gigs to sustain her lifestyle.  Yes, she is gorgeous, but I absolutely cannot tolerate watching her carry on nor am I interested in anything she has to offer.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing