Honored Contributor

I got a free year of Apple TV with the iPad I bought recently. 

I'm watching The Morning Show with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Anniston.  I'm really enjoying it so far. It's nice to see Jennifer Anniston in a dramatic role. She and Reese are very good. 

Anyone else watching this?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: The Morning Show-Apple TV

I would love to be able to watch it.  I wish it was on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I'm watching The Morning Show with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Anniston.  I'm really enjoying it so far. It's nice to see Jennifer Anniston in a dramatic role. She and Reese are very good. 

@gidgetgh I also bought an iPad and got Apple TV for free. I haven't had a chance to watch anything yet.

Honored Contributor

@jordan2 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh I also bought an iPad and got Apple TV for free. I haven't had a chance to watch anything yet.

@jordan2 The Morning Show is the only show I've tried so far.  It's really nice to see Jennifer Anniston play a role that's not her usual.  Gives me new respect for her as an actress.  As I mentioned before, she is really very good, as is Reese.  And also Billy Crudip.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I have a free year and this is the only show that interested me ,I agree this is the best role that jennifer has had in years , the cast is excellent and it is well written , but for some reason i don't love it . Maybe that will change , but right now it is just okay. For me if i can't wait for the next episode or even watch 2 in a row that is my gauge for me.

Trusted Contributor

I just started watching this show yesterday. I am enjoying it so far. It is a good story.

I have a question for those who are watching, does Reese Witherpoons character have a southern accent one minute then gone the next minute? Is that supposed to be part of the show?

I am only up to episode 3.  

Honored Contributor

I LOVED The Morning Show! I have since watched Servant, See, Dickenson, and am 5 episodes into For All Mankind ( a cool concept, the Russians beat use to the moon). After I finish this I'll watch Truth Be Told.

Esteemed Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

I just started watching this show yesterday. I am enjoying it so far. It is a good story.

I have a question for those who are watching, does Reese Witherpoons character have a southern accent one minute then gone the next minute? Is that supposed to be part of the show?

I am only up to episode 3.  

Hi @lenapecci I just started watching The Morning Show last week.  So far, I've streamed the first 8 episodes.  I agree with you about Reese's accent.  It does seem more obvious in some scenes compared to others.  Overall, I like the show but not sure how I feel about Reese's character.  I've never been much of a Jennifer A. fan, but I do like her in this show.  

On a side note, I read on Good Housekeeping's website that the show is expected to return in November 2020 for season 2.  That seems like a long time to wait!

Respected Contributor

You can get apple tv for a week trial.  I did that in order to try out and watched morning show.  There is not enough other stuff offered so I cancelled prior to end of trial.

Esteemed Contributor

@jordan2 wrote:

I LOVED The Morning Show! I have since watched Servant, See, Dickenson, and am 5 episodes into For All Mankind ( a cool concept, the Russians beat use to the moon). After I finish this I'll watch Truth Be Told.

Thanks for those recommendations @jordan2 I'm still using my free preview week and wondering if it's worth the monthly/yearly subscription fee.  So far, The Morning Show is the only show I've watched on Apple TV +.  I'll check these out.