Respected Contributor

I started to watch  season 2 (new case) . Never heard of the show before, it is British.

I liked the beginning, but it looked a little similar plot wise to The Family. 

Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

I binged watched season 1 last year.  Pretty good.  The story nearly spanned a decade.

I have season 2 but haven't started binge watching yet.  Yes, I know it is a new case.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I saw the first season, I thought it was just okay. I don't have Starz anymore so I'll be "missing" this!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA

I watched the 1st 2 episodes last night.  You're right!  It is like the US series The Family.  At least it started out like it.  However, I am enjoying the British version better as its grittier. Smiley Wink

Will semi-binge Monday 2-3 more episodes (SNAPPED takes preference on Sundays). Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Bing watching Missing now, First season. Found something to watch while I pack (sold home) while waiting for my late winter favorites -- The Americans, Outlanders, Turn.

I thought I wouldn't like it, because I purposely steer away from sad things recently, but I like the British show.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

This French detective Julian is such a good actor and so wonderfully charismatic!