Super Contributor

Anyone love THe Middle as much as my husband and I do? We thought that the season premier was by far funnier than Modern Family or the new show, Blackish.

Esteemed Contributor

Love and live the Middle!! Black ish was Bad ish.

Valued Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Middle! It really deserves SO much more love from the Emmys. It consistently cracks me up. BUT, I have to admit that I also love Modern Family, and I enjoyed Black-ish because I like Anthony Anderson! These are the ONLY comedies I watch on TV.

Super Contributor

I really didn't like Blackish much. Too many really lame jokes.But do love Modern Family even though I really didn't find this week's episode as sharp as usual. I agree that the Middle deserves so much more love. Really they come to the end of their run, I hope that they turn SUe into the most beautiful girl-ugly duckling to a swan and with a fantastic job.

Honored Contributor

I love The Middle. I don't know how much longer they can keep it going though because each person on that show contributes to it.

The oldest son is now in college. He and the daughter are my favorites. That's a show I will watch more than one time. There are very few shows I'll watch more than once.

I haven't seen Blackish yet. However, I love everyone on that show......well I love Anthony Anderson. I have a lot of catching up to do.

tomorrow I will be spending the day at my daughters (taking granddaughters to see a movie) so I can't watch much TV.....so much TV....so little time.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what kind of job they're going to give Frankie this year or maybe she'll work for this new dentist.

I thought the premiere of Modern Family wasn't as good also.

I liked Blackish. I'm not familiar with anyone on the show but was surprised to find out the actress who plays the wife is the daughter of Diana Ross.

Esteemed Contributor
I like all the actors on brackish, but not the show so far. I give all new shows two times. I loved the Crosby show back in the day and Good Times, also the Jefferson's, but today,s comedy falls short for me. I do not like Modern family because I do not find it humorous. The Middle OK, but it is not a Everyone loves Raymond. You can tell I like the back in the day TV It is a generation thing. I just think in comedy, the writing was better. I hear laughing at things that aren,t funny, more stupid.
Valued Contributor
On 9/27/2014 qvcaddition said: I like all the actors on brackish, but not the show so far. I give all new shows two times. I loved the Crosby show back in the day and Good Times, also the Jefferson's, but today,s comedy falls short for me. I do not like Modern family because I do not find it humorous. The Middle OK, but it is not a Everyone loves Raymond. You can tell I like the back in the day TV It is a generation thing. I just think in comedy, the writing was better. I hear laughing at things that aren,t funny, more stupid.

I'm not quite sure what show you are watching--The Middle and Modern Family do NOT have laugh tracks--one of the reasons I like them. Actually, I find the writing on these two shows to be very intelligent. There are some "comedies" on TV that are popular that I just don't know whose watching--I can't stand them for more to 2 minutes! "BLACK-ISH" I think will improve with time--but I enjoyed the first episode. The "COSBY SHOW" was fantastic and a real ground-breaker. Also, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Cheers, Frasier--all wonderful shows that I miss, as well.

Honored Contributor

I love The Middle! This debuted the same time Modern Family did, but I don't know why it doesn't get the same love as Modern Family does. I actually relate more to The Middle than Modern Family. I don't know why Patricia Heaton and the guy that plays her husband (Neil something?) don't get Emmy nominations. I remember him as a janitor from Scrubs.

Honored Contributor

He doesn't have much going for him if you ask me. She is superb. Sue is just too wonderful.