Honored Contributor

I hate when writers and directors are so lazy that they just slop something together for the last show. This was one of those silly things they all gave up on, went home, invited people back and made a stupid, no point, fairytale ending that seemed to be out of character with the entire series.

There, I've said it!

Trusted Contributor

Bruno Heller, show's creator, co-wrote the final episode, he said all the fans would be happy with the finale - I know I was! Lisbon was so busy just prior to the wedding, catching a serial killer ya know, that I liked to think she just found out/had pregnancy confirmed, & as he lost his wife & child at the show's beginning, I liked he had a wife & coming child at the end. Will miss Simon Baker so much, that smile, sigh!

Respected Contributor
On 2/20/2015 Sooner said:

I hate when writers and directors are so lazy that they just slop something together for the last show. This was one of those silly things they all gave up on, went home, invited people back and made a stupid, no point, fairytale ending that seemed to be out of character with the entire series.

There, I've said it!

I couldn't agree more! I know fans were happy and they pretty much dreamed up this ending to make the fans happy. Even though I never saw them getting together, the wedding was sweet. But the pregnancy was just too much. Wasn't she using birth control, at least up until he proposed, which was, what, 5 days before the wedding? And where did that dancing platform suddenly come from? I know it didn't need to make sense. Just fantasy for the fans.

Trusted Contributor

Fantasy for the fans, yes but isn't that what makes up the watchers of a show like this, or any other show for that matter. It was a nice ending. Realism was saved for my favorite series "Southland" which had wrapped up some things but left others raw and hurting. The fans complained horribly about the ending of that show so I think anytime a writer tries to end a show, there will always be complaints.

Esteemed Contributor

Would like to see Simon Baker and Cho's character on another show soon. It was decent of them to bring back original main characters

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I can't believe they killed off Vega, I was rooting for her.....Smiley Sad