Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that went fast, next week is the finale?? Surprise ending tonight, wonder who the murderer really is???

Respected Contributor

Red John (couldn't resist).

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That would be a surprise ending!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm really going to miss that show. I like the location, cast and the whole show. I'll miss Jane and his soothing and zen personality. Its sad to see it end.

Honored Contributor

At first I thought it was a 2 parter but they didn't indicate that in the finale preview.

I really disliked last night's episode.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we will sound find out who the murderer is. And I too will miss the program. When a program closes some of the actors go on to other shows. I wonder what is the future for the cast.

Respected Contributor

Next Wednesday they are showing the last two episodes back to back.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/12/2015 smokymtngal said:

Next Wednesday they are showing the last two episodes back to back.

I can't wait to see it but sad the show is ending. I saw Simon Baker on a talk show and he said something like "I feel like I am being held captive by the show". That was disappointing that he felt that way, seems like an actor would be grateful for a hit show.

Respected Contributor

colliegirls, I think he is not a fan of the romantic turn the show took. And I think that only happened because the fans clamored for it. So he feels that he doesn't have the control over the show's stories that he once had. It's definitely not the show it once was. The mystery of the week has taken a back seat to the personal relationship between Jane and Lisbon. I preferred it before the romance angle, but I know I'm in the minority. I've heard both of them say they aren't that comfortable with the romantic scenes, but they've been overruled because the fans apparently want it badly (I get that from reading some of the other forums out there).

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/16/2015 smokymtngal said:

colliegirls, I think he is not a fan of the romantic turn the show took. And I think that only happened because the fans clamored for it. So he feels that he doesn't have the control over the show's stories that he once had. It's definitely not the show it once was. The mystery of the week has taken a back seat to the personal relationship between Jane and Lisbon. I preferred it before the romance angle, but I know I'm in the minority. I've heard both of them say they aren't that comfortable with the romantic scenes, but they've been overruled because the fans apparently want it badly (I get that from reading some of the other forums out there).

He did not say nor imply that. He said that he felt stuck in this drama or something along those lines.

I think their romance is minor in the story line, I like the way it is handled, not obvious like Castle, for instance.