Honored Contributor

Re: The Masked Singer finale

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I would love to hear more of Aloe Blac-he has an amazing voice!

@CANDLEQUEEN  He reminds me of Sam Cooke with that smooth voice. I hope you look up the video of him singing Wake Me Up on DWTS on YouTube.

@Pearlee I will definitely!

Here it is!Heart Definitely Sam Cooke-like.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erQdjwElQyQ

@Ibby114 @Pearlee Thank you it was so good!!!!He is definitely gifted.

@CANDLEQUEEN. Glad you watched it; I knew you'd enjoy it. And Blacc is easy on the eyes like Cooke too. 🙂  By the way, Aloe Blacc is not his real name but I've forgotten now what is.

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114   I send my thanks also for the video.  I love that song.

Had no idea a mushroom was the artist.

Seems like Blacc has gained a few more fans.

Love his voice.

Honored Contributor

Egbert Nathaniel Dawkins III is Aloe Blacc's real name.

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Honored Contributor

I was glad Sun one!  I knew she had a beautiful voice before this show but never realized how truly great until she was on the Masked Singer!  Amazing!  I loved the Sea Horse's outfit --- gorgeous! She truly has a beautiful voice as well.  I could not figure out the Mushroom.  I was guessing --- Sam Smith, Billy Porter?  I was way off, but of course, I never heard of the guy.  In any event, he had a wonderful voice.  I just love this show -- it is my favorite!  It is so much fun!!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have hardly ever guessed anyone on that show!  Maybe 3 or 4!  Problem is, quite a few of them I have never heard of them to begin with!  The costumes are just outstanding!  And, they change their style of singing on just about every song they sing.  And the clues --- so hard!  So much fun, though!  And I can't imagine a better group of judges collectively and a host -- they mesh so well!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I have hardly ever guessed anyone on that show!  Maybe 3 or 4!  Problem is, quite a few of them I have never heard of them to begin with!  The costumes are just outstanding!  And, they change their style of singing on just about every song they sing.  And the clues --- so hard!  So much fun, though!  And I can't imagine a better group of judges collectively and a host -- they mesh so well!  

@AngelPuppy1 I'd like Donny Osmond to be a judge Heart there were rumors for awhile!

This season I knew more of the singers- and even all 3 in  the final group! The biggest 'wow' this season was the singing doctor- Dr Elvis from Buffalo. I've been listening to his performances on youtube since then, amazing! 

Honored Contributor

I've really struck out on guessing who anybody is, since the very beginning.

I guessed ONE person and the weird thing is that I knew little about her but I saw her on the Kardashian show with North and Kim.  IIRC, her name is JoJo.   I don't know how I knew that was her but I did.  Smiley Very Happy

I did kind of figure who the baby birdies in the nest were - or whatever that costume was.    

I can't think that fast anymore.   I'd have had to write down all the clues and keep a whole log.   Not gonna do that!  Smiley Happy

Fun show.  I always miss it as soon as a season ends.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I guessed ONE person and the weird thing is that I knew little about her but I saw her on the Kardashian show with North and Kim.  IIRC, her name is JoJo.   I don't know how I knew that was her but I did.  Smiley Very Happy

I did kind of figure who the baby birdies in the nest were - or whatever that costume was.    

I can't think that fast anymore.   I'd have had to write down all the clues and keep a whole log.   Not gonna do that!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt I did that one season!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt I did that one season!  Woman LOL

That's cool!  I kinda wish I had the mental energy to do so.  It might add to the fun to be more involved in the guessing.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I love how the network has to milk this, get an extra hour which is just a recap. I can't wait to see the three unmaskings.

@Ibby114 I figured it would be a rehash (recap if you will), I don't need to watch the first hour I don't need to be reminded of what happened I have seen all the episodes. I'll tune in at 9:00 ( by the way they are stretching this out at an hour).