Trusted Contributor

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, season 3 will be on Amazon Dec 6th

All I have to say is woo hoo! I absolutely love this show.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, season 3 will be on Amazon Dec 6th

@sgraham30 wrote:

Can't wait !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sgraham30 wrote:

Can't wait !

Me too!! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love it too!  Isn't she supposed to be going overseas on tour just when it looked like she & her husband might get back together?

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the reminder! I really love this show and look forward to a new season. The show is so well done with gorgeous clothes and sets. I think it has the best group of actors. It deserves acting awards each season like at this year's Emmys they won 2 supporting actor awards. 

Honored Contributor

Keenly looking forward to the new season!

The laughter, the fashions -- the recreation of the era from the late 1950s to the early '60s (so far) -- delight me.  This show is a total pleasure!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

Keenly looking forward to the new season!

The laughter, the fashions -- the recreation of the era from the late 1950s to the early '60s (so far) -- delight me.  This show is a total pleasure!

@golding76  I agree!  It is a lot of fun to see the styles from back then.  I was only a young girl but I can remember the white gloves & hats my mother used to wear.  I can remember having to wear dresses all the time in elementary school and hated it!  So while I love seeing the styles, I'm glad we not longer must wear stockings with girdles (no pantyhose then) most of the time! Smiley Happy

I've been trying to get my 93 year old mother to watch.  I think she would love it and the episodes of the Catskills in particular.  I can remember going to some of those Catskill resorts for a few summers but we didn't stay in a luxury cottage for the whole summer...it was more like a couple of weeks in a little cabin but was so much fun when I was a kid!....didn't see our parents all day and we were busy with swimming, crafts & camp.  The show brings back some fond memories.

Anyway next time I visit mom I'll have to get Amazon Prime on her TV with closed captioning.

Honored Contributor

haddon9,

I think your mother would enjoy "returning" to an era of her heyday, especially since much should resonate with her (as it does you). 

Go for it! 

Trusted Contributor

I really liked the first season, but not so much the second. First, I am tired of the language from the "manager;" second, Ms. Maisel seems even more selfish and unlikeable as time goes on. The costumes are great and some of the stories are funny, but I wish the f-this and that would be reduced by 75%. Just cheapens the show to me.