Honored Contributor

I guess no one here watches The Mandalorian on Disney+?

It is part of the Star Wars universe. Season two is streaming now.
I'm obsessed with it. 
Pedro Pascal as The Mandalorian has a Clint Eastwood "Man with No Name" quality. 

And "Baby Yoda."

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe ...I haven't watched it yet, but OMGoodness, I just adore Baby Yoda!!!  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed watching this.

See the source image

Respected Contributor

I am about halfway through Season 1. I am enjoying it so far. Love The Child.

Respected Contributor

I watch it with my husband.  We streamed thru Season 1 a while ago very quickly.  Already watched the episodes that are available now, I think 4.  Now waiting for me again.

Honored Contributor

Series like this, I binge watch.  I wait till the last episode then burn onto a DVD to watch at my leisure.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy   I also watch it with my husband.  He is a Star Wars fan. I am not a Star Wars' fan, but I find Mandalorian entertaining and enjoyable.  It is a fun show to watch (even if you don't know anything about Star Wars).

Honored Contributor

For some reason, Jane Tracy kept referring to Baby Yoda as "The Child."  What's that all about?  Wasn't Yoda named yet?

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

For some reason, Jane Tracy kept referring to Baby Yoda as "The Child."  What's that all about?  Wasn't Yoda named yet?

Because the character isn't Yoda as a baby. Just the same alien species as Yoda.  Its name is Grogu or The Child.  @ValuSkr 

Esteemed Contributor

This is an excellent series. The Clone Wars animated collection tells the back story of the characters. I enjoy this space western better. 

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

This is an excellent series. The Clone Wars animated collection tells the back story of the characters. I enjoy this space western better. 

@Nuttmeg That's what my son called last week's episode, a space spaghetti western. Didn't know he knew what a spaghetti western was lol.