Honored Contributor

AMC's docu-drama The Making of The Mob: New York, narrated by...

Ray Liotta, follows several notorious gangsters through their careers as the criminal masterminds who turned the Mafia into an American Institution.

Entire series is available on Prime Amazon 

The Making Of The Mob: New York 101: The Education of Lucky Luciano. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

AMC's docu-drama The Making of The Mob: New York, narrated by...

Ray Liotta, follows several notorious gangsters through their careers as the criminal masterminds who turned the Mafia into an American Institution.

Entire series is available on Prime Amazon 

The Making Of The Mob: New York 101: The Education of Lucky Luciano. 

This was an interesting series and the producers left out few details when filming the scenes detailing the violence that occured!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  

Do you mean the producers should have used more violence?

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@GAQShopr53  

Do you mean the producers should have used more violence?

No...not more violence...just that I was surprised at how graphic some of the scenes were.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 

I'm not finished NY 101. Doubt I will watch the entire series. I'm more fascinated googling mobsters finding out what happened than watching violence. Right now researching Arnold Rothstein, his wife Carolyn to see what happened to her. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@GAQShopr53 

I'm not finished NY 101. Doubt I will watch the entire series. I'm more fascinated googling mobsters finding out what happened than watching violence. Right now researching Arnold Rothstein, his wife Carolyn to see what happened to her. 

Thanks @Sweet_Serenity I googled the name and was fascinated to see that his murder was never solved. It does make for interesting research.