Honored Contributor

I find it hard to believe that Jenny was floored with the first unmasking. 

I had no idea who the 2nd unmasking was..never heard of him.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON Totally agree. She knew and did the fake surprise on the face and down on the floor act. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought the same thing about Jenny. How could she not know who that was when he sang? Has she not heard him sing before? 

Honored Contributor

As I was watching the Cluck I guessed who he was.     That's only my second correct guess, so far, since the series began.

I didn't know who the Yeti gentleman was, though.  I've already forgotten the name and if he is an actual singer or what he does.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The MASKED SINGER

[ Edited ]

The guesses these judges make are ridiculous!  Nobody in the prime of their carrer, like Jusin Timberlake, Justin Beiber,Tim McGraw, etc would ever go on this show. It would hurt their career.  These singers are people who used to have singing careers but are not at the top any more.  I can't believe with the hosts all in the music biz, except Ken who I think is just there for comedic effect, can't guess more accurately.  They are supposed to know music and singers. The singers sing in their actual voice.  Haven't they ever heard them sing before?

Trusted Contributor

This hasn't been my favorite season.  Maybe it's run it's course for me.

Doesn't help that I know or heard of very few of the singers.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON Who was it? I didn't see it and probably won't watch........Was it her husband?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN Yes.

Trusted Contributor

I thought with all the guesses about every singer being Jamie Foxx that the chicken with the clues would be him. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON Who was it? I didn't see it and probably won't watch........Was it her husband?

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I thought the Rooster had a distinctive walk so Jenny surely should have known it was her husband.

I didn't know it was Donnie ..I thought it was Jamie Fox.