Honored Contributor

Re: The MASKED SINGER is Back 3/10 *SPOILERS*

Was anybody familiar with this week's reveal?    I am not all familiar with this individual but s/he seemed a lot of fun.  

Spoiler
Being that the charater was categorized as 'old' in his costume, I just initially assumed he was an older person but it became clear pretty quickly that he was not.  He seemed sweet and I'm glad he had an enjoyable time.
Honored Contributor

I had no idea who this guy was, even after they said all that he does. But he did seem to really enjoy what he was doing.

Explain to me the "wild card" thing. I don't recall it before. I think they referred to it as the "wild card this week," so are there different wild card characters each week that are tossed into the mix?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I had no idea who this guy was, even after they said all that he does. But he did seem to really enjoy what he was doing.

Explain to me the "wild card" thing. I don't recall it before. I think they referred to it as the "wild card this week," so are there different wild card characters each week that are tossed into the mix?

I don't get it, either.   They introduce the A group and, on another episode, the B group.  So, those are the contestants.  Then, at some point, they introduce an additional contestant, for each group, who is called the wild card.  But that person just becomes part of the group.

Ya got me!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I might be wrong but the Wild Card is just adding another person to each group...I don't get it.

I had no idea who was unmasked this week....I have never heard of him but he did enjoy himself and had a good personality.

Respected Contributor

No idea who this fellow was either.  An "influencer"?  He sang OK.  As I am trying to recall, I don't think the "Crab" who was the wildcard was a very good singer.  Was thinking he might get ousted on his first time on the show.  And who is this large chicken that is popping up with extra clues?  Will he be entered into the mix as well?

I watched On Demand a repeat of the 2nd episode where Caitlynn Jenner got the axe.  She sang Tik Tok and was pretty bad but her costume was fantastic.  Once you know who got voted out and rewatch the program looking at the clues, you'd think you'd be able to tell who it was, but the clues are VERY vague and unless you're a real sleuth and know everyone in show biz, or truly recognize their voice, its difficult imo.  Caitlynn's voice was kind of a giveaway after I knew she was the one voted out.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Who the heck was the guy they unmaked this week.

I laughed as Dr. Ken made beleive he knew who this guy was.

I am sure he never heard of him before.

Esteemed Contributor

It's now  2 weeks in a row I didn't know the performers unmasked -- I'm feeling old!! Woman LOL

Thw whole wild card thing is a stretch- it's jsut an extra performer that night! On other shows, wild cards are an eliminated contestants coming back. 

Honored Contributor

Was anyone surprised by last night's revelation? Many of the posters surmised that this person would pop up as a masked singer one of these weeks this season.

Honored Contributor

Well, how about that!  I just finished watching.   I just had a feeling but have to admit that I didn't know which character it would end up being.

Spoiler
I'll miss Niecy Nash, though, although I do like Nick.
Valued Contributor

This used to be my favorite show but this season they have lost their appeal.  Most of these people I don't even know and not only that, they are mostly men, no women and none of them can even sing.  Really boring and I miss Nick....sure glad he is coming back.   Does anyone agree with me or is it just me?