Honored Contributor

Re: The MASKED SINGER is Back 3/10 *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt I agree with you. I think Nick Cannon is one of the contestants this year.

I personally don't care for Ken Jeong, but he does seem to know a whole lot of people. I much prefer him over the two females who seem to try and see which one can have an outfit that shows the most cleavage or the shortest skirt/pants. To me, Robin is the only one who is not trying to show off anything about himself except going for good logical guesses. He doesn't fake the looks into the cameras like the other three do.

I wasn't looking forward to Niecy Nash; however, I think she is doing a very good job. My opinion of her has changed for the better.

Honored Contributor

I'm also waiting for Donny Wahlberg to be one of the contestants but, of course, Jenny doesn't have any idea.   That w/b fun, IMO.  Smiley Happy

I really like him.  He seems really sweet and a good guy.

Honored Contributor

I loved this show.  My daughter in Colorado used to watch it together.

Then I read somewhere what Nick said I haven’t been able to watch it sense.

I know he’s been replaced and that’s the ONLY reason I haven’t deleted it from my DVR.  Maybe I’ll watch some tomorrow.  Sunday’s are often the day I clean up my DVR.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard somewhere that Nick will be back - he is recuperating from Covid. 

Respected Contributor

I just watched a replay of the first episode and regarding the Russian Dolls - could they be The Jonas Brothers?  One of the clues was 'The Garden State Parkway' sign and I believe they are from NJ.  I assume they all have good voices and can harmonize like that.

Can Nick Cannon sing?  I don't know what he is famous for, but I do like him.  Was he in a boy band or a solo performer?  Well, this should be fun. I'll have to rewatch episode 2 tomorrow.  I remember who got voted off, but don't remember the other characters.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I'm surprised how much I enjoy Niecy Nash as the host. She's funny without making it all about her. Nick Cannon just never clicked with me. I find her refreshing.

@chickenbutt, you may be right about a Wahlberg on the show. I think this may be a season where so many incorrect past guess come true. I predict a Wahlberg, one of the Lachey brothers, maybe Lindsay Lohan as the SeaShell, and of course Jamie Foxx. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm surprised how much I enjoy Niecy Nash as the host. She's funny without making it all about her. Nick Cannon just never clicked with me. I find her refreshing.

@chickenbutt, you may be right about a Wahlberg on the show. I think this may be a season where so many incorrect past guess come true. I predict a Wahlberg, one of the Lachey brothers, maybe Lindsay Lohan as the SeaShell, and of course Jamie Foxx. 

Can you imagine, after all the previous seasons and so many guesses that one of them is Jamie Foxx, then he actually ends up being one of them and nobody guesses it's him?    That would be awesome!   Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I just watched a replay of the first episode and regarding the Russian Dolls - could they be The Jonas Brothers?  One of the clues was 'The Garden State Parkway' sign and I believe they are from NJ.  I assume they all have good voices and can harmonize like that.

Can Nick Cannon sing?  I don't know what he is famous for, but I do like him.  Was he in a boy band or a solo performer?  Well, this should be fun. I'll have to rewatch episode 2 tomorrow.  I remember who got voted off, but don't remember the other characters.

@jellyBEAN  The Jonas Bros are from NJ - but the Russian Dolls  harmonize much more smoothly than them. They sound like Hanson to me! 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@chickenbutt I agree with you. I think Nick Cannon is one of the contestants this year.

I personally don't care for Ken Jeong, but he does seem to know a whole lot of people. I much prefer him over the two females who seem to try and see which one can have an outfit that shows the most cleavage or the shortest skirt/pants. To me, Robin is the only one who is not trying to show off anything about himself except going for good logical guesses. He doesn't fake the looks into the cameras like the other three do.

I wasn't looking forward to Niecy Nash; however, I think she is doing a very good job. My opinion of her has changed for the better.

@World Traveler  @chickenbutt  That would be an interesting twist if Nick was a contestant, I figured he lost the hosting gig due to his racist rant a few months back. He lost other jobs from it.

I previously didn't like Robin since he was such a tool a few years ago- but you can tell how he's evolved personally. 

What did people have against Niecy Nash? I've seen that comment posted in many places, but with no explanations. I've always liked her! 

And Ken is Ken. Woman LOL