Honored Contributor

A "Sleep Under" is like a sleep over, except the parents pick the children up at a certain time and take them home to sleep in their own bed.

It is mostly for young children who usually cry when it is time to go to sleep in a strange place.  They get to eat, party, watch movies and put their PJ's on and hang out with their friends just like a real sleep over.

Usually at 8 or 9 PM. Their parents pick them up and take them home to sleep.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show last night and enjoyed it.  It was very nice to see Bill and Jen reminisce about their marriage as they went out to celebrate their anniversary.   They obviously love one another a lot. They have accomplished so much in spite of challenges. Jen said Bill makes her laugh and she is more guarded. That may be why I felt she does not seem as relaxed with kids. She does love them a lot as does Bill.  They were both very proud of Zoey at her Indian dance program.  She was very cute.  

Honored Contributor

I had their show on briefly last night and saw the little girl do the Indian dance. She did a great job. IMO Jen seems overwhelmed with her life yet she claims to be happy. So if she is good on her. She certainly has a lot going on. Especially for a little person. It's got to be stressful. I still find the kids too mouthy. They are certainly intelligent but never shut up and don't act very child like in many ways to me. Maybe it's the way they are being raised. Can't say I like it though I know the children are loved and well cared for. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I hope the nanny does live with them.  I am hoping that they only act like this during the weeks of filming.  Not sure what kids would do if they were ever told "no"

@sunshine 919   The nanny said last night that she leaves at night, only there during the days.

Honored Contributor

t@colliemom4 wrote:

I had their show on briefly last night and saw the little girl do the Indian dance. She did a great job. IMO Jen seems overwhelmed with her life yet she claims to be happy. So if she is good on her. She certainly has a lot going on. Especially for a little person. It's got to be stressful. I still find the kids too mouthy. They are certainly intelligent but never shut up and don't act very child like in many ways to me. Maybe it's the way they are being raised. Can't say I like it though I know the children are loved and well cared for. JMO.

@colliemom4  They act like normal kids to me. I knew many kids who talked constantly. I love for children to talk instead of sit around like a bump on a log. 
I’m not sure but aren’t they around 8&9 years old? How should they act? 

Honored Contributor

Jen is 45, not 43. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

t@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  They act like normal kids to me. I knew many kids who talked constantly. I love for children to talk instead of sit around like a bump on a log. 
I’m not sure but aren’t they around 8&9 years old? How should they act? 

@proudlyfromNJ   Exactly!  I have always thought they acted like normal kids, and never understood the vitriol against them from some posters.  Yes, Zoe is eight and Will nine.  I remember when Bill and Jen went to China to get him, he was so little.

Honored Contributor

Actually the kids really were pretty bratty at times.  Not all the time, but a lot of the time.  They seem to be a bit better this season, perhaps because they are getting older.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Actually the kids really were pretty bratty at times.  Not all the time, but a lot of the time.  They seem to be a bit better this season, perhaps because they are getting older.  

I am not sure why Zoe cannot sit still or at least sit in the chair the right way. 

She was great at her performace though  I really think they should continue her dance classes. They did seem calmer when the parents left.  The nanny is good with them.  However in the kitchen those kids are a disaster.  

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the show much better before Jen and Bill had the children.   I certainly do  love children ,  but these 2 are too much !   I dont get why they have to interview the kids so often as they can't seem to sit still and just go on And on!  Yes children should be able to talk ,  unlike  when I was a child and the adults said children should be seen and not heard. This is mostly nonsense and adds nothing to the viewing of the show IMO