Honored Contributor

Returning August 6th for those that watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Little Couple

[ Edited ]

I sure hope they have disciplined Zoey because last year she was so bossy.  I have a hard time dealing with bad little kids and I blame the parents.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I sure hope its better than last season, it was kind of boring just listening to them complain about remodeling their mansion.  

Honored Contributor

I had to stop watching it because I felt the kids were too wild. I know some are fans of it though so I posted about it's return date. Their home is gorgeous. Jen is having her hip replaced and they are going to China with the grandparents. I have no idea which happens first lol.

Honored Contributor

They sure seem to have unlimited funds.

I wonder where all that money comes from........

Respected Contributor

This show is becoming unwatchable because of the kids uncontrolled behavior.

Bill and Jen definitely need parenting classes. 

Honored Contributor

I just can't watch them anymore.  The kids are so out of control.  Bill is super lenient and Jen just watches and laughs.  I feel bad she's having hip surgery.  She's been through so much the last few years. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie   medical doctor + proceeds from filming = $$$$$

probably funded the new home.

Honored Contributor

I read that they are worth around 4 million and make about 40,000 for each episode of their show. Do they have books out as well? I'm thinking that may be bringing in some $$.

I watch Jenn and she's so tiny yet does so much and has been through a lot. I wonder how she does it and if her life expectancy is that of an average person. She's a doctor so I'm sure she gets the best of care.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

They sure seem to have unlimited funds.

I wonder where all that money comes from........

@Carmie.  Yes, as a previous poster said she is a medical doctor and he owns some businesses.