Respected Contributor

I'm sure being near Jen's parents was a deciding factor in making the move to Florida.  The kids seem very close with their grandparents.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I'm sure being near Jen's parents was a deciding factor in making the move to Florida.  The kids seem very close with their grandparents.

Exactly. People also change jobs all the time. There is no great mystery here.

Honored Contributor

I found the show to be dull and  painfully slow.  Especially the cameo parts every few minutes with either parent   explaining what they just did or what was happening.... terribly scripted .  I can not believe  they can keep an audience awake through the hour show.  Yes they are short.....I get that.  But nothing else about them is  worthy of an hour.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I found the show to be dull and  painfully slow.  Especially the cameo parts every few minutes with either parent   explaining what they just did or what was happening.... terribly scripted .  I can not believe  they can keep an audience awake through the hour show.  Yes they are short.....I get that.  But nothing else about them is  worthy of an hour.  

Yes they are short. OMG  I guess you've never given enough time to realize the challenges little people face.  Both parents were lucky to survive numerous childhood, as well as adult operations.  In college he faced depression so serious he considered suicide.  She excelled academically to become a doctor.  She survived cancer after they traveled half way around the world to adopt 2 adorable orphans from China and India.

If I find a show boring or not worthy of an hour, I do not watch it.

Honored Contributor

I like Bill and Jenn, but find an hour of their show too long as well. The same can be said for some of TLC's other shows. JMO.

Respected Contributor

hey!  they are caught up in Irma just having driven all night to get to her parents.  let's give them some positive vibes.  seriously.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Ah, former poster nasty Newport has struck again. Whenever you have a problem, you post oh so sweet and ask posters to help you. Otherwise you go back to your old ways with all of your old nics. .

Please spare us.

Honored Contributor

Gee, I hope they are all safe now!!!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Gee, I hope they are all safe now!!!

I read they were staying with her parents.

Honored Contributor

I love this show, but I enjoy seeing their every day life more than watching some sort of scripted activity show.