Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Little Couple last night

The kids did seem be better behaved, but when I saw the son playing with those huge green scissors...

I couldn't believe no one paid attention or took them away from him!!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Well last week I was convinced that the house they bought was the one Jen specifically said she couldn't live in.  But last night no mention was made of those comments.  Am I wrong, is it not the same house?  Clearly it will be unrecognizable (in a good way) when the renovations are done, but I thought they would have been more transparent about it, saying something like, "Jen wasn't crazy about this style house, but we're going to make some changes", or something like that.

@faeriemoon  They did discuss the fact that Jen didn't like the house, but it is the house that Bill loved, so think Jen was talked into it by telling her she could make the changes that she wanted so she would like it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

When you live in Florida, the first thing you do is teach your kids to swim, whether or not you have a pool.  They shouldn't have a problem with the kids being close to water.  They will be like little fish in no time.

@sophiamarie  The kids had swimming lessons years ago, so they can swim,  float, and get out of a pool, and that is the only water they should be in.  I would worry about gators.

Respected Contributor

I've caught a few minutes here and there of the new season.  Although she can be a piece of work, that little Zoey cracks me up.  She's like an old soul in a little tiny body with a tiny little voice.

I like the inside of their new house.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Well last week I was convinced that the house they bought was the one Jen specifically said she couldn't live in.  But last night no mention was made of those comments.  Am I wrong, is it not the same house?  Clearly it will be unrecognizable (in a good way) when the renovations are done, but I thought they would have been more transparent about it, saying something like, "Jen wasn't crazy about this style house, but we're going to make some changes", or something like that.

@faeriemoon  They did discuss the fact that Jen didn't like the house, but it is the house that Bill loved, so think Jen was talked into it by telling her she could make the changes that she wanted so she would like it.

@mousiegirl  I'm also thinking maybe they didn't know how the show was edited, and therefore didn't know how we the viewers heard Jen's specific comments the week before.  Perhaps they didn't even know that that particular house showing was in a previous episode.

Honored Contributor

I watched the current episode this morning, and it seemed like they were very specific that this was another house that they visited after those others, w/o cameras, to check out as it was brand new, not even quite on the market, and they wanted to see it quickly.

Honored Contributor

I know they looked at a Mediterranean house, and Jen didn't like it, dark wood, generally dark, and she is coastal, light and airy, but the house had a lot of amenities which Bill liked, and already it was mentioned last night that the downstairs will have light floors.  Jen will probably try to make this house look more like the previous.

Esteemed Contributor

If they plan on continuing the filming, a big house is a must, IMO. Can you imagine trying to move around with the crew and all that equipment? Zoey is so adorable. What a bright, sensitive child. Will seems more controlled this year. Thank goodness.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

The kids did seem be better behaved, but when I saw the son playing with those huge green scissors...

I couldn't believe no one paid attention or took them away from him!!!

I noticed that too,  I know the dad saw him with them and never  told him to lay them down or give them to him. I believe Will was running with them at one point.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a little weird when Bill went on (towards the end of the show) about how great his kids are.