Valued Contributor

Re: The Little Couple is back

I love this show. 

I have thought about the newest episode and wonder if the kids behavior is used for the camera. 

Perhaps the shows value is greater when there is less desirable behavior from someone, anyone.

I also wonder if Zoey still throws fits and  they do not show those.

She gets stiff and is all eyes.

I also wish they had not shown the adoption of the puppy, for many many reasons.  

I do intend to watch and hopefully enjoy it for a long time. 

I have missed it a lot and wish the very best for all of them.  They do so many good things.

If they put a big spotlight on me I can only hope to come off half as well as Jen and Bill.

Honored Contributor

Love the show, but taking little ones to a distillery and castle??

They are just too young.

I didn't see it as contrived at all, in my family we did vacations like this.  If I had to go out of town for work, we would take the kids and do kid things, not a whiskey distillery!  That's what grandparents are for!

Jen has always seemed overwhelmed when the kids don't behave.  It's nothing new this season.   Kids need a little freedom and you can't discipline every little thing-- pick your battle.  They both sure do have a lot of energy.

I did think Wil was cute with "hey bro"

Bill set him straight about it in a kind but firm way

I in no way will quit watching.  I love this family.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm so surprised to read of all the "perfect parents" here! This show is finally back on the air and all everyone does is criticize the children? Really? If you don't like the show then don't watch. I, for one, really enjoyed watching this great family. Loved the kids and how they've grown! Bill and Jen are great parents. So there. Woman Very Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday,  I enjoyed the show.  Jen and BIll were two lucky people when it came to no damage to their Houston and St. Petersburg homes.  Also no damage to the pet shop.  It was very nice of Bill to donate the food to the shelter.  I feel sorry for pets left behind by people.  I could never do that.  Their new house looked like a down grade.  The kitchen was so small and just a weird layout of the house.  Hopefully, it's a temporary home until they sell the Houston home.  It won't be easy selling their Houston home right now.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ccassaday,  I enjoyed the show.  Jen and BIll were two lucky people when it came to no damage to their Houston and St. Petersburg homes.  Also no damage to the pet shop.  It was very nice of Bill to donate the food to the shelter.  I feel sorry for pets left behind by people.  I could never do that.  Their new house looked like a down grade.  The kitchen was so small and just a weird layout of the house.  Hopefully, it's a temporary home until they sell the Houston home.  It won't be easy selling their Houston home right now.  HeartCat Happy

IMO, the new house is by no means a donwgrade. It's huge, at over 5400 sq feet and the interior looks lovely.

Photos can be viewed on two sites:

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/little-couple/photos/bill-and-jen-new-home-reveal/

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/florida-mansion-little-couple/

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Not sure you saw the new home, because it's a mansion!    3 stories, the bottom "floor" is all garages, their living area is on the 2nd & 3rd floor.   Stairs again, I don't know why they do that to themselves.

Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Not sure you saw the new home, because it's a mansion!    3 stories, the bottom "floor" is all garages, their living area is on the 2nd & 3rd floor.   Stairs again, I don't know why they do that to themselves.

There is already a elevator in the new house. I think the house they showed on the Harvey episode might of just been a rental while looking for a new home.