Esteemed Contributor

The Little Couple is back tonight. Right now before the premier they are doing a hurricane Harvey special. I love this show. For all the trash reality shows this one is done right. Bill and Jen are such great people with huge hearts. And kiddos are just adorable.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Little Couple is back

I too love this show.  They may be  little people but wow they have huge hearts.

Their love is so strong.  Life has been hard for the two of them but you would never know it. Lets hope the operations are all in the past and Jen stays cancer free.

Jamma 

Honored Contributor

Ok; I'm going to say it...  Last night I thought the kids were bratty.  Granted, the activities weren't exactly geared toward kids, but I think we sometimes forget that Will and Zoey aren't as young as their size sometimes makes us think.  

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention, I thought last night was kind of boring.  Not a fan of the contrived vacation.

Honored Contributor

Watching last nights show right now and glad to see that their house is ok. I about 30 minutes in the the 2 hour episode. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Forgot to mention, I thought last night was kind of boring.  Not a fan of the contrived vacation.

How was it contrived. Jen was there for work.

Honored Contributor

Personally I loved this show, it might be contrived, but the kids are great and it is so good to see how they have grown and their personalities have developed.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon... I agree. The kids were a little bratty. They didn't listen to anything that their father (or anyone else for that matter) told them. I think they needed more discipline.

In any case, they are cute kids and I enjoy watching the show!

Esteemed Contributor

The kids were acting a lot like normal 4 and 6 yo. The show is edited so you really don't know how he disappointed. This is what makes it real. Everyone with kids can relate to that. No one has perfect kids at that age. She did listen when Bill started counting. They are both such big hearted people. I loved the hurricane special. How sweet of his brother to adopt a puppy.  I love that this show has kept things real.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon I agree. Will needs to be reigned in. Zoey is adorable, but you can see that she will be mimicking Will in no time. Will was being a bit too disrespectful with his words. He gets a laugh from mom and dad which just encourages him.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein