Honored Contributor

Amazon Prime.  going to try and watch this.  Robert Pattinson and Willm Defoe.  It's in b & w and only 3 stars.  But, I am hopeful.  It may be very good, I prefer to make up my own mind on what I like.  

MI has a number of lighthouses, and they are interesting.  Lighthouses that is.  No way have we seen more than 5. I know the Northeast has a lot of them too. They fascinate me. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I watched this with my son, who is a film buff, and it's definitely a different type of movie.  Robert Pattinson and William DeFoe were amazing, would I watch it again, probably not.  It's dark but worth watch.  

@qualitygal wrote:

Amazon Prime.  going to try and watch this.  Robert Pattinson and Willm Defoe.  It's in b & w and only 3 stars.  But, I am hopeful.  It may be very good, I prefer to make up my own mind on what I like.  

MI has a number of lighthouses, and they are interesting.  Lighthouses that is.  No way have we seen more than 5. I know the Northeast has a lot of them too. They fascinate me. 

Post back after you watch, I'm curious as to your thoughts.  

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch it for awhile.  Not my bag today.  Maybe I'll try it on another day.  

Honored Contributor

I saw it.  I thought it was amazing.  Willem Dafoe was especially good.   I think it won Academy award for Cinematography.  It should have gone to the acting.  Pattinson was fantastic during the ending.