Honored Contributor

The Liar - ending --- Spoiler!!!!

Spoiler
I didn't see another post on this.  If there is one, I apologize!  Who do you all think killed the rapist?  There are so many who could have done it since he was such a sleaze and bad guy.  I love the man who played this role -- he was in another show previously --- he played a man who could not stay dead.  Any how --- it could have been the girl's ex-husband, it could have been the female detective or her partner, it could have been one of the other victims or could even have been her!  I thought this was really a well done and thrilling show!  
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: The Liar - ending --- Spoiler!!!!

Unfortunately, I didn’t like the ending and the show isn’t coming back until 2019.  I think the female detective’s girlfriend did it.  

Respected Contributor

Hmm...I thought he'd committed suicide since they were on to him. I also thought the show had ended for good. I really like this show! When is it coming on again? Tonight it's the "The A word."

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl

I think we were posting at the same time!😃

-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@GSPgirl

I think we were posting at the same time!😃

😊 I didn’t think about that!  He probably did it there just to pin it on Laura, since that is where she kayaks.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed this show, and I, too, think that the detective's significant other did it or maybe the son.  Can't wait for 2019 for Season 2!  (I hope they make Season 1 available again so I can rewatch it before S2.)

Honored Contributor

I also think the detective's girlfriend did it. I didn't know it was a series, I thought it was a mini series.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg

It's available free on Demand if you have that.

-Kahlil Gibran