Respected Contributor

I highly reccommend this gem!  Written by Stephen Sondheim and Anthony Perkins with a stella cast.  Joan Hackett, Richard Benjamin, James Mason, James Cobern, Raquel Welch, Dyan Cannon..............very, very clever mystery, funny, challanging, clever.  It's available on Prime Video for rent.  Murder and Hollywood all in one! 

Respected Contributor

I love this movie!  Was just thinking about it this morning as someone had posted a pic of Joan Hackett in the post about Shirley Knight dying.  

Thanks for the heads up about it being on Prime Video - I'll definitely watch it.

Respected Contributor

Never heard of this one, but i love Stephen Sondheim.  Thanks for the head's up.

Respected Contributor

I remember seeing this in the theater when it first came out.  We saw it again a few years ago.  Joan Hackett was a good actress.  Sadly she died far too young.

Respected Contributor

This is one of my favorite movies, too.  I saw it twice in a theater when it came out & have watched it several times on TV & also bought the DVD.  It's such a fun film.  I saw recently where Dyan Cannon & Richard Benjamin did a discussion panel about the movie in L.A. & was hoping to maybe find it on YT.

Respected Contributor

Dyan Cannon wrote an interesting book that changed my opinion of Cary Grant quite a bit. Wow. A fun read.

Dear Cary: My Life with Cary Grant