Honored Contributor

The Last Ship - Possible Spoilers

I'm loosing patience with this show!  These people are supposed to be so intelligent.  You'd think they'd be suspicious of someone they just pick up on a sinking boat!

Yet they just let some come in!  I don't know if I can watch this thing any longer!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Last Ship - Possible Spoilers

I haven't watched last week's show yet.

That being said, if the fate of the world rested on these seeds, is it really a good idea to keep them all in one place? Maybe divide them up amongst the different nations? But, apparently it's best to keep them together for anyone to see and without armed guards watching them at all time.
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego I agree with you!  I'm surprised they don't have arrows pointing to the things!  Ha!  No security and even in a glass container so everyone can see where they are!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Alter Ego I agree with you!  I'm surprised they don't have arrows pointing to the things!  Ha!  No security and even in a glass container so everyone can see where they are!

LOL - your arrow comment had me laughing because it's so true!!

But you bring up another valid point.  Is glass (or, if not glass, another clear container) really the best vessel?  I would think there would be potential for sun damage.  But, again, what do I know??