Honored Contributor

The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time

This is the sixth and final installment of the Sharknado movies. It airs Sunday August 19 at 8:00 on SYFY. I know some of you enjoy the movies, some don’t, as for me I’ll be watching!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time

I’ll be watching too, it’s crazy but I enjoy them

Honored Contributor

I've never seen any of them.  Just not something I'm interested in.  

However, from people who have seen them, they all enjoy watching them.  I'm all for choice.  If other's want to see more, I hope they keep giving people more, doesn't bother me.

Incidentally, did you see where just this past week people stole an actual shark.  They put the shark in a baby carriage and were finally aprehended....thank goodness!  People are crazy!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/30/police-stolen-shark-back-at-aquarium-1-charged.html

A shark snatched from the San Antonio Aquarium and wheeled out in a baby stroller is back in its petting tank, and investigators say they've arrested someone who has confessed to the deed.

Honored Contributor

sharkattack.gif

Respected Contributor

LOL, love the title!!

I've watched them all. Of course each movie was crazier than the one before it. Can't wait to see all the celebrity cameos.

Honored Contributor

It'll be fun to spend a little time with those folks again.  I'm chuckling just thinking about it.  Thanks, @Jordan2, for the heads-up.

(Why certain people repeatedly and consistently insist on posting that they've never seen something and have no interest continues to be puzzling.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Hubby likes them, he looks foward to it.  I've never watched any, just not my thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never watched any of the movies; just a scene here or there on line. They look like crazy fun, though! The entire series is definitely on my 'binge watch' to do list!

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2

Sharknado in the trailer park was my favorite!  I live around those people. 😏

Esteemed Contributor

It was funny...but maybe it has just ran it's coarse...