Honored Contributor

Re: The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time

Kind of like watching when I was a kid 'Gumby & Pokey'.

Trusted Contributor

Bumping to remind everyone. Fins Up!

Cindy

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Bumping to remind everyone. Fins Up!

Cindy

@FlyersGirl, you beat me to it!

Honored Contributor

This was so over the top campy, but it was fun. Dean McDermott played Finn's father, he was previously played by David Hasselhoff ( I don think a younger Gilbert Shepherd would morph into The Hoff)! John Heard was in this I think he has passed, I wonder if this is the last thing he did? It was a happy ending for all with none of the Sharknado events happening. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought they did a pretty decent job in wrapping up this story.  I even liked Tara Reid this time.  "Planet of the Ap - rils" - just made me laugh out loud.

And Neil deGrasse Tyson as Merlin!  I bet he was having a terrific time.

And the product placements (Taco Bell and Xfinity).  And the Deadpool reference.   Will we see a sharknado in that franchise, I wonder?

Frankly, this one actually held my interest all the way through.  I didn't expect it to since the only other Sharknado movie that did that was the first one. 

I'm glad it had a deliberate ending instead of just fading away. 

ETA:  Did anyone notice the perfect teeth every actor seemed to display?  It was as if they'd all had their teeth whitened just for this movie.  And straightened.  And whatever else you do to make teeth look perfect.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I only saw half of it but I sure got a kick out of it!  I think the time travel scenario was more appealing than some of the previous 'storylines', if that's what you want to call them.  haha! 

Tara Reid has to be the worst actress I've ever seen - she has this 'deer in the headlights' look and mumbles her way through her lines.