Honored Contributor

The Kominsky Method - Neflix

[ Edited ]

We watched the 6 episodes of season in two nights. It was good, Alan Arkin was missed and the last episode episode was great.

Has anyone else watched

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: The Kominsky Method - Neflix

Aw shucks. Netflix began to be too expensive so we cancelled. 

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

I did the same.  Love the series & sad that it will be the last.  So many surprises & a great ending.  I plan on watching it all again. 

Honored Contributor

I LOVE this show.  I laughed and laughed.  Great writers, story, characters.  10/10 for me.

Regular Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

We did the same, watched the 6 epsodes in 2 nights.  I enjoyed it, I mean how can you not like Michael Douglas?  It was a good story and we had a lot of laughs watching it.

Sad to see it go.  If only so many other series we're waiting for would come back already!!  

Valued Contributor

I also enjoyed this series.  Loved Alan Arkin and will the tv program.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

We did the same, watched the 6 epsodes in 2 nights.  I enjoyed it, I mean how can you not like Michael Douglas?  It was a good story and we had a lot of laughs watching it.

Sad to see it go.  If only so many other series we're waiting for would come back already!!  

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree about waiting for other series to come back. Where is Grace and Frankie, Big, Little Lies??? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I’m on Episode 3.  Love the show, love Michael Douglas.  Wish this wasn’t the last season😢😢😢

Honored Contributor

I watched three episodes last night.  I miss AA.  Glad to see they brought Kathleen Turner back into the mix.