Honored Contributor

Re: The Kitchen/Sunny Anderson

I don't like to watch any of them,  Sunny is loud and obnoxious, Katie has that whiny voice and doesn't seem very well versed in cooking, and the other two are boring as well.

It seems like an awful mix to me.  But then so does most of the rest of food network.  Ina I like to watch and that's about all.  At least she is cooking and not screaming.  

Honored Contributor

Sunny and Mauro are always shouting, can't understand it, they are miked.  I don't like Zakarian, but like Alex and Katie.

Respected Contributor

i like the show. It's actually a show that shows how they make a dish, for the average person. Sunny has good recipes and i like her.

i would rather know why, Alex garnachelli(sp) has been on so much.

Valued Contributor

Like others have said, i used to find Sunny too loud and expressive for my tolerance level. But i see her as having toned down a bit over the years and i enjoy her presentations as much as i can enjoy any of the other hosts' personalities.Usually that means i can't find anything else on to watch Smiley Very Happy They all have their own strengths and weaknesses. I like seeing Sunny cook outside. I just enjoy being outdoors.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@cookinfreak I forgot to record it. I always skip Sunny as I just can't stand her big mouth and over the top behavior. 

Over the years she has gotten bigger, bossier, and more obnoxious.  I actually enjoyed her in her younger cooking show.

Me, too! I wonder what happened. Maybe a contract she couldn't get out of or something making her ticked off?

Esteemed Contributor

I only watch occasionally because I find Geoffrey, Katie and now Alex beyond boring.  Sunny and Jeff are the only reason I'm able to get through an episode.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown