Honored Contributor

Re: The Kitchen, Dear God, Make It Stop!

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching FN a good 10 years ago. Except for Ina, the shows are mostly garbage. If you want real cooking shows, I suggest PBS.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i like the show. i use the mute button, if they get too rowdy. They all have shown some good recipes and i can FF thru the stuff i don't like.

I usually watch in the a.m. and watch pioneer woman, trisha's kitchen. PBS has some good cooking shows on saturday afternoon. Cook's country, america test kitchen.

Trusted Contributor

Geoffrey Zakarian - Can"t stand him. WAY too full of himself. On CHOPPED, he eats everything with chopsticks -LOL!

Sunny Anderson - LOUD and OBNOXIOUS.

Katie Lee - her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Alex G - thinks she's ALL THAT. Her bottom is HUGE.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@layla2450 wrote:

Geoffrey Zakarian - Can"t stand him. WAY too full of himself. On CHOPPED, he eats everything with chopsticks -LOL!

Sunny Anderson - LOUD and OBNOXIOUS.

Katie Lee - her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Alex G - thinks she's ALL THAT. Her bottom is HUGE.

Alex's bottom is huge but EVERYTHING about Sunny is huge including her personality.

Super Contributor

No dear GOD, don't make it stop! i enjoy the show, so change the channel and move on

Valued Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

No dear GOD, don't make it stop! i enjoy the show, so change the channel and move on

@wifey2qt ......." DON'T make it stop ?"    Okay, I won't ....... If you like loud, obnoxious 

people, that's on you.....

Regular Contributor

Katie's voice is off the charts cringe.  Its almost like she doesn't open her mouth and talks through her teeth.  Doin, goin, troublin, cookin, eatin, etc.  I swear that woman can't pronounce any word correctly.  Poor Alex has a very unfortunate body shape and I really don't like her personality.  Sunny has a big yap but she seems happy and friendly as does Jeff so they don't bother me too much..LOL

Honored Contributor

Ususally -- this is one of my favorite shows!  However, I do agree about this particular episode --- those whistles were terrible!  After the first time, I was like --- enough --- stop!  Sunny was the worst --- and really, her voice is so loud!!!!  I don't mind the rest of them.  Katey is my favorite!  I think Jeff, generally speaking, is funny and cute.  Alex is the most sensible one.  The other guy, Jeffrey, can be very uppity at times, but other times he seems to let his hair down!  This episode they were kind of out of control and maybe they were enjoying themselves a bit too much!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I miss all the original shows on that network that showed actual cooks showing how to cook or bake things 

. The Kitchen always makes me wonder how much hair nds up in the dishes they pass out for the others to try....ick, 

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

I stopped watching FN a good 10 years ago. Except for Ina, the shows are mostly garbage. If you want real cooking shows, I suggest PBS.

My PBS, in Alabama, shows few cooking shows.

I get my cooking fix from YouTube, like old Julia Childs shows & others.