Trusted Contributor

Re: The Kardashian’s Mansions

@Nancy Drew   Hello fellow so cal person.  We would see them often at the Commons shopping and eating. Along with Shaq, Tori Spelling and others.  Many celebrities live in the area. My daughter lived in Calabasas for awhile during law school.  I'm in Glendale.

Honored Contributor

From Harper's Bazaar:

"If you follow any member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan on Instagram, then you've probably seen one (or all) of them share an #ad. In addition to their TV contracts, beauty lines, and endorsement deals, promoting products on Instagram is another lucrative source for the famous family's massive incomes. And such sponsored posts do not come cheap.

"My daughters are constantly getting offers to post something for a company, or a brand, on social media," momager Kris Jenner said in an interview with CBS This Morning.

"They have a fee for a post, or a fee for a story, a fee for Facebook … they have a fee schedule."

So how much are we talking, exactly? "I mean, it's definitely six figures," Jenner said.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a27171148/kardashian-family-pay-sponspored-instagram-...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Kendall Jenner House Beverly Hills (Current Home)

Kendall Jenner’s current home is located in Beverly Hills and is the former home of actor Charlie Sheen. It was purchased for $8.5 million! The new home is much more private and is in a gated community which was a priority on the model’s list of requirements.

The home is 6,625 square feet and guests will be greeted by an impressive outdoor fountain, gorgeous trees, and magnificent wooden doors. The property features 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. The Spanish style home also has a large backyard complete with a pool, tennis court, fire pit and playground (which her numerous nieces and nephews can enjoy!).

Kendall Jenner’s house also has a movie theater, luxurious terracotta stone archways, a marble kitchen, a large dining room, and multiple living areas and an office. Below is a link to the listing photos:

https://www.velvetropes.com/backstage/kendall-jenner-house/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Wow! Is all I can say....Super super rich, and for what?? No talent at all, except for being savvy, smart businesswomen.....With the exception of Kendall, who is making her own money by actually working......

All of this stems from Kim's popularity over a  S  tape and her mother being smart enough to capitalize on all of it!  

Honored Contributor

Okay, seriously, Scott's place looks like a chicken house.

Esteemed Contributor

So odd to me when I read anything Kardashian or Kardashian-like. I can't shake that verse that states -- TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED. 

I know it's their business, their money, thier lives, but yowzers, there has to be more to life than accumulating things.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau