Honored Contributor

Watched it the other night. Not good and very formulaic.

Super Contributor

I agree but I did think Robert Duvall's performance was outstanding, he was the best part of that movie.

Honored Contributor

Oh no, I have this on my Netflix list, love Robert Duval!

Honored Contributor

It was on my list of movies to watch, too. I really like Robert Downey, Jr. Now I don't think I'll watch it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

i like the actors and will watch the movie. it's got to be better than many of the tv shows, out there.

Honored Contributor

I loved it, I watched with both of my nephews and we all really liked it and both Robert's acting was superb!!!! My opinion of course! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Offering my opinion here... I thought it was the best movie of the year... so much of that movie had to do with men's influence on other men. This seems to be a topic rarely touched upon... the final question was... who was the judge? Wonderful

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I realize this thread is a few months old but I just watched "The Judge" last night. Oooo I thought it was one terrific movie! I'm shocked I never heard anything about it when it came out. I've already recommended it to everyone! Loved It!

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I'm NOT a big fan of RDJ (though I think he has changed a lot over the years and matured) and I loved the movie.  I thought it was very good.