Honored Contributor

Another "poop" episode.  Is that ALL these people can talk about?  This show isn't what it used to be.

Respected Contributor

Bailed on this show after two seasons.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Agree...show stories have shifted to less captivating!!  It seems like the writers are coming up with new 'events/scenes' just to keep the show going!!!  And with the kids growing up, the stories are just not that interesting!!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was another poop episode but I did say to myself those kids are a bit old for that kind of ?humor?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Another "poop" episode.  Is that ALL these people can talk about?  This show isn't what it used to be.

I couldn't understand all that talk either.  I use to enjoy this show a lot.  It seems they were always doing a family project or the kids were doing something in the community.  I would have enjoyed seeing more of the conference and less of the road trip itself

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I couldn't understand all that talk either.  I use to enjoy this show a lot.  It seems they were always doing a family project or the kids were doing something in the community.  I would have enjoyed seeing more of the conference and less of the road trip itself

@sunshine 919  I think next week's episode will focus on the conference itself.  Hopefully it will be better than the road trip.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine 919  I think next week's episode will focus on the conference itself.  Hopefully it will be better than the road trip.

I remember one season of Little people big world they attended the conference and it looked like a lot of fun.  All kinds of different activities.  Some little people this conference is the only place they see other little people.  Not sure why this is.  Where I live I never see little people.  Years ago there was a little person who use to hang out with us, part of my group of friends.  She moved and we lost track of her.

Honored Contributor

You know, I've lived here for 40 years and I don't think I ever have, either, except one time I met Billy Barty.  Obviously, he didn't live here but he was here for something (can't remember what - it was like in the early 80s).   He was way tinier than I had imagined.

Honored Contributor

Thinking of throwing in the towel on this show.

I think all of the kids (except Elizabeth) need elocution lessons.

Honored Contributor

Why do they need to have some one  some  who is supposibly bulying others when they show them at amusment parks,etc??

I don't get it..i know its to draw more attention to the little people....but no one would do that in my town  and yes..we did have a male in our high scool and acted in plays open to the public...no one made any reference to his size at all!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."