Respected Contributor

I saw The Irishman on Sunday.  All I can say is it was fabulous and even though it is 3 1/2 hours long, it is a saga and went by very quickly.  Martin Scorsese is a genius, and the cast was superb!

Honored Contributor

I look forward to seeing The Irishman because with that cast and Scorcese directing, it has to be excellent and a hit !!!  Pacino, DiNiro and Pesce are always outstanding in their acting.  

I remember watching a documentary featuring Scorcese's parents, they reminded me of my family members, the way they spoke, the food they cooked, I was at home!

My favorite movie by Scorcese is Goodfellas!  Also I love his documentary on the Band, in the Last Waltz, excellent music and insight to the group.

Thanks for your review and I am glad you enjoyed!  

Respected Contributor

Re: The Irishman

[ Edited ]

Spider Woman, I have loved all of Scorsese's films, beginning in the beginning with "Mean Streets" in the early 70s.  I also love DeNiro, Pacino, Pesci, and Ray Romano even had a small role in the film.  I would see it again.  That's how great it was.

Respected Contributor

My husband is so excited think it's on nexflx or prime something the day before Thanksgiving, I didn't know it was that long. I got to tell him. I saw clips of it and it looks good. I will tell him you all loved it. He loves Soprano's and all they type of movie. 

Honored Contributor

I can't wait to watch it!

Honored Contributor

I have just started watching it.  My other series was over (hate that).  

Right now, watching Rosemont.  It got 5 starts out of 5.  

Respected Contributor

I can’t wait to watch. Hubs and I will watch tomorrow after my turkey day company exits. Feet up, coffee and pie 🥧 

Honored Contributor

Just watched really good performances by every actor

i never saw pecsci in anything before and he is amazing in this one

its long so plan on an intermission 

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Just watched really good performances by every actor

i never saw pecsci in anything before and he is amazing in this one

its long so plan on an intermission 

I love Joe Pesci!  He can play a tough guy or be hilarious in a comedy.  He was a hoot in My Cousin Vinnie and Home Alone.  Can't wait to see this new movie.

Respected Contributor

great role for Ray Romano.  Pacino made Hoffa almost sympathetic

a good reminder of political and union corruption. the movie carries you along and it definitely did not feel like  3 hrs 20 or whatever it was.