Trusted Contributor

Re: The I.D. Network JonBenet Shows

After watching the 3rd ID program, I am with "brb".  Maybe the killer came thru the broken cellar window when the family was at the Christmas party,  checked out the empty house, After everyone went to their bedrooms, the killer fetched JonB. from her bedroom, slaughtered JonB in the cellar...., Patsy eventually found the dead body, thought Burke did it, covered up or tried to cover up what the intruder did,  not knowing that Burke was not the killer.  Thus the ransom letter was in Patsy's handwriting.   Patsy inadvertently destroyed important information that would have proved who killed the child by protecting Burke.  (According to a neighbor who was interviewed on I.D., Burke had hit and hurt his sister in the past.).   

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

After watching the 3rd ID program, I am with "brb".  Maybe the killer came thru the broken cellar window when the family was at the Christmas party,  checked out the empty house, After everyone went to their bedrooms, the killer fetched JonB. from her bedroom, slaughtered JonB in the cellar...., Patsy eventually found the dead body, thought Burke did it, covered up or tried to cover up what the intruder did,  not knowing that Burke was not the killer.  Thus the ransom letter was in Patsy's handwriting.   Patsy inadvertently destroyed important information that would have proved who killed the child by protecting Burke.  (According to a neighbor who was interviewed on I.D., Burke had hit and hurt his sister in the past.).   

@ritasNo1Fan   I'm not reading @brbfromTX 's post as saying an intruder did it at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I just looked back at Kolar's book where he discusses the cellar window.  At the end of that chapter, he has a photo of Lou Smit demonstrating he can fit through the window, but Kolar points out how Smit's bottom essentially takes up the whole frame, so it's hard to imagine an intruder going through that window without disturbing the glass that was in the sill or the spider web.  If the intruders (I make that plural to match the DNA) came in through the window, how did they leave?  Fleet White said he moved the suitcase next to the window, so the intruders didn't use it.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I just looked back at Kolar's book where he discusses the cellar window.  At the end of that chapter, he has a photo of Lou Smit demonstrating he can fit through the window, but Kolar points out how Smit's bottom essentially takes up the whole frame, so it's hard to imagine an intruder going through that window without disturbing the glass that was in the sill or the spider web.  If the intruders (I make that plural to match the DNA) came in through the window, how did they leave?  Fleet White said he moved the suitcase next to the window, so the intruders didn't use it.

@wildcat fan  And the foreign faction members of course! 

Honored Contributor

This show was awful and the reporting was so biased against the Ramsey's.  I couldn't even finish the show as it was done so poorly.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan and his demo leaves out the all-important debris of which there was a great deal in the window well, none of which was disturbed.