Respected Contributor

I use to watch then gave up & now back tonight was LeeAnn's wedding. I laughed so much the wedding seemed nice but they had cake & lunchmeat & cheese no real dinner. One wife complained no real food. I went to a wedding another room in the church they had cake & punch that was all. I starved myself that morning had no idea that was all I was getting, we ended up finding an Outback after the wedding to get something to eat. They should have told everyone something. Also there was a big basket with a scolled up paper & a ribbon on it told us all to take 1 when we left. It was a printed up thank you from the bride & groom. One co worker got married I had something to do didn't go well Monday morning everyone came in upset, it was a cash bar and no one took money with them. Just put on the invitation if you are doing something like that. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The Housewives of Dallas

@sisselWhat did you think of Leeanne's gown?  It was a bit on the flouncy side for me with that large fold of fabric but I think if she hadn't of worn that ridiculous tiara, she would have looked very nice.

I didn't pay much attention to the entire episode.  I don't care for the new Kara woman who I can't understand when she speaks her accent is so thick.  Why do they pick someone you can't understand to be a main HW on the show? 

And what's w/D'Andra(sp?) blaming her Mom for leaving her the Company in such bad shape?  I thought D'andra had been pleading w/her to turn the Co. over to her for a # of years?  Now she's angry that she finally got what she wanted? 

This is one franchise I don't really njoy watching.  The Kameron woman is so bizarre imo.  She dresses real nice but her voice and behavior I find very annoying.  There's really no one I care to watch on this franchise and they don't seem to gel as a group.  Too girlish or something all married to very wealthy men.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN I’m pretty sure they aren't all married to wealthy men.LeeAnne’s husband was a police officer before he started having problems with his eye. 

D’Andra’s husband is a photographer — I believe he was a photographer in the military previously. 

I’m not sure what Brandi’s husband does for a living but they don’tlive like they are wealthy. 

D’Andra is upset with her mom because Mama Dee apparently didn’t let D’Andra see any of thebusiness’s financial information before handing over the company.D’Andra should have insisted on getting that info before begging her mother to turn the company over to her.

Esteemed Contributor

If D'Andra didn't look in to the financial status of  the company before taking ownership than shame on her , however it might be she trusted her Mother . If her Mother unloaded it onto her in poor financial shape or viability  to boost her own ego  or  just to have D'Andra fail  than that's a pretty crappy thing to do.  I see that D'Andra is  in a touchy situation with her Mother   who has a financial hold on her . What a mess  . I'd unload that company so fast  as D'Andra's Husband has been telling her .

Honored Contributor

I watch this show every once in a while. I didn't care for Leanne's dress.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watch this show every once in a while. I didn't care for Leanne's dress.

Agree . Waht abt the wedding and  bridal shower themes ! Thought she's been crying abt how damaged she is from her childhood and  carnival history. Her entire wedding theme was abt carnivals ...... 

Honored Contributor

Leeann eating a chili dog was ridiculous.