Honored Contributor
My fascination with old Hollywood, Enjoy researching, Behind the scenes. Sir Ralph Richardson and his wife Lady Meriel Richardson and Son Charles tragic early death. Deeply touches me. Brings new appreciation for each one. Encourage you to do the same.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
My fascination with old Hollywood, Enjoy researching, Behind the scenes. Sir Ralph Richardson and his wife Lady Meriel Richardson and Son Charles tragic early death. Deeply touches me. Brings new appreciation for each one. Encourage you to do the same.

The Heiress is one of my top 10 favorite movies....just loved it......loved when he was banging on the door at the end of the movie and walked up the stairs..."yes..i can be very cruel..i have been taught by masters"...........

Honored Contributor

Love this film. Saw it on TV (as a made for TV) whan I was a little girl with Julie Harris. 

I like the part when Monty walks around those rooms and his body language changes and you KNOW what a bad person he is.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Great movie.  Olivia De Havilland deserved her Oscar as Best Actress.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The Heiress is one of my top 10 favorite movies....just loved it......loved when he was banging on the door at the end of the movie and walked up the stairs..."yes..i can be very cruel..i have been taught by masters"...........

I also love this movie, wouldn't you agree that the classics have some of the best lines ever!!! and have the best actresses and actors delivering them.

Esteemed Contributor

I was flipping thru channels and of course, landed on Turner Classic and this movie was just starting!!  I had never seen the whole movie, but I just loved it!  Don't know who was a more despicable person - her father or the boyfriend??