Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots

I haven't watched it a long time but I did want to see the finale... I am sure it will be repeatedl....hopefully.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I haven't watched it a long time but I did want to see the finale... I am sure it will be repeatedl....hopefully.

@Luvitorleaveit1 I believe they will repeat it next Tuesday right before the Reunion!

Honored Contributor

Wow...after going on YouTube and other places and seeing what the content of that final show was, I don't want to see it.  Hearing that it was going to be repeated Tuesday made me want to see it but, no thank you, Tyler Perry.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Reminder: Reunion on tonight!!!!! Should be interesting to see them out of character!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch The Reunion Part One last night? It was so good and funny! I loved seeing the actors out of their roles, they all seem to really get along with and genuinely care about each other! Wyatt is so good looking, as is Benny!Jeffrey too!

Part 2 the final is next Tuesday! I hope John Schneider is on... 

Trusted Contributor

I loved the reunion and seeing the actual actors and how different thay are in real life. The people you loved to hate on the show are not that way at all. Their voices aren't  even the same. Part 2 next week. 

Respected Contributor

I was watching the reunion and then I thought it became the Oprah show and that was the end.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I had the series finale and the reunion episodes on tap.

It might not, after all, have been a good idea to watch the finale after not watching the show for a couple of years.  Some of the stuff I didn't know what was going on.

Somehow I missed what happened to one of the most dreadful characters of all - Veronica (I think that's her name? Sometimes I get confused with 'V' names).  Anyway, did somebody kill her?  (hoping hoping hoping Smiley Very Happy)

I started to watch the reunion but I left it early.  I didn't realize it was a two-parter.  Maybe I'll look at the rest next week.  

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, I didn't see the show because, like you, I abandoned it awhile ago.  But from googling, it seems that it's unclear whether Veronica is dead or not.  Tyler knows how much the viewers probably wanted her dead so he played one last trick on us, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@chickenbutt, I didn't see the show because, like you, I abandoned it awhile ago.  But from googling, it seems that it's unclear whether Veronica is dead or not.  Tyler knows how much the viewers probably wanted her dead so he played one last trick on us, lol.

Thanks for the info.   I didn't think of googling it.  d'oh!  Smiley Embarassed  That character getting away with so many horrible deeds was probably the main reason I left the show.  I get that there are good guys and bad guys but shows that have bad guys always winning  just end up becoming too much for me.   If a show makes me angry like that, I'm out.