Regular Contributor

Did anyone watch the series finale last night?  For a show that started out so good, it certainly went off the rails in later years.  I stopped watching some episodes - they were so bad.  But I wanted to see how it would end.  And no surprise to me, it ended exactly as I thought it would!  Next week all the actors will get together to talk about the series.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots

Actually I did watch it last night, after not watching for more than a year...I agree with you that it started off really good, but in recent years went down hill. I wanted to see how it ended though. Wow quite a few deaths!! Next week should be interesting in what willbe a reunion of sorts! I will watch that as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Scooty I think that it also moved too slow, I lost interest in it, if it had been faster paced it would have been better, I think! All in all I am glad I watched last night to see how it all ended!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Scooty wrote:

Did anyone watch the series finale last night?  For a show that started out so good, it certainly went off the rails in later years.  I stopped watching some episodes - they were so bad.  But I wanted to see how it would end.  And no surprise to me, it ended exactly as I thought it would!  Next week all the actors will get together to talk about the series.

@Scooty     I fell asleep and missed most of it... what happened to that evil Veronica?   And that rich lady in prison who has her maid executor of her money?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I knew it was ending but didn't realize so soon.  I had quit this show, probably a couple of years ago, as I couldn't take the same stuff over and over with the bad guys always winning.

I checked the guide and the last ep will be aired again, right before the reunion ep, so I'm going to record both.   

When I heard it was ending I had already decided I wanted to see how it ended.   Thanks for the heads up.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

SeaMaiden - I don't want to give away the ending for those people who didn't watch it yet.  But if you think it through, like I did, it ended predictably.  I think the ending could have been dragged out like so many of the episodes.  I would have liked each character to know what happened to each other.

Respected Contributor

@Scooty 

I agree. I was surprised by a few things that happened.

But the past few years, this show became hard to watch. Tyler's storyline was not well thought out. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching it a couple of years ago, too.  But I thought I'd heard that it ended last year??  Sooo sick of Veronica not getting her come uppance.  Jim, too.  And let's not forget the maid's daughter.  And how many episodes did it take to finish a day/night, lol.  Tyler Perry is some kind of weird.  Nice, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

The story lines became too slow to watch each week and the stories became redundant.

However, I did watch the ending and laughed.

All the dominoes fell, funny.                        

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching this show about 2 seasons ago because it got so violent.