Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

@catwhisperer wrote:

Who is "Mueller"? Are you all talking about Rose Malone?

Oops, lol, @catwhisperer I think that's who I meant.  The mobster mom in all black, acting tough.  All of these crazy characters.  I can't remember Candace's fake girlfriend's name either.  Is she falling for David?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Who is "Mueller"? Are you all talking about Rose Malone?

Oops, lol, @catwhisperer I think that's who I meant.  The mobster mom in all black, acting tough.  All of these crazy characters.  I can't remember Candace's fake girlfriend's name either.  Is she falling for David?

@Mmsfoxxie....Rose Malone is the mobster Momma. Mitch Malone, who was being shot at, is her grandson. Erica is Candace's girlfriend. I think she is falling for David, even though she won't admit it to anyone.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

The show last night was a total snooze fest IMO. DH even got tired of watching it and left the room. LOL.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, it certainly was, but at least Catherine & Hanna left the hospital and Hanna got some of the blood off her!

The ending was the best part with Veronica hearing Jeffrey & the policeman talking, and now she will blackmail him, she never stops does she!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes I was so looking forward to it, and it was so slow.....I am glad that Hanna finally left the hospital too, and washed up...Veronica never stops-she is just too much. She sure loves her ex-husband doesn't she? He is so over her too......Hopefully next week picks up a bit.....It does move rather slow!

Respected Contributor

At least we now know where Katherine is living.....in one of her other houses. I wonder how many houses she has??? 

Respected Contributor

I agree, it was very slow-paced.  I fell  asleep in the last few minutes when Candace and Oscar were going round and round about the money.  Ha, ha, she got played big time in this scene.   They need to be tying up loose ends, especially moving forward with the murder of Quincy Maxwell!  At least hunt down Candace and lock her up for a good long time. 

Respected Contributor

I watched the latest episode and there is a new Mama Rose. I liked the other one better. Catherine said in this episode when Hanna asked her where are we? And she said they are in one of her rentals and she is divorcing Jim. 

I cant believe that Candice doesn't call her brother at all!!! She would then find out her son is dead. Doesn't she watch the news? She is a fool to blackmail that presidential candidate and that was funny when Oscar put fake/paper money in that bag! 

Erica is no friend of Candice's. Hopefully Benny can get out of jail on bail. His friend will have Mama Rose pay the bail money. 

Veronica is now going after that cop and listened in on his and Jeffery's conversation in the stairwell and found out he is married. She should be going to the jail to get Benny out not hanging around the hospital all that time. 

The episodes are too slow moving. 

Honored Contributor

So Oscar is trying to set Candace up again?  For David or Jim?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie....I am not really understanding the deal with Candace and Oscar. It has something to do with the guy who is running for president that Candace is seeing. Oscar is apparently working for someone who has a lot of money, they want some dirt on the guy, and are willing to pay for it.