Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

The actress playing Hannah almost had me crying she played the greiving grandmother very well I think. 

I'm still waiting for Candace to find out.

This show has their share of evil characters like Veronica, War, Mama Rose, late Quincy Sr...good grief.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty    I have to agree with you about the dragging. I remember how long it took for them to realize that Amanda was dead. Because of that, I expected them to drag out Candace finding out. Truthfully the way she has treated Q since she found out he wasn't dead, I wonder if she'll even care.

I didn't expect Benny to be arrested. It's a good thing he has Mitch as a friend. He'll help to pick up the pieces.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Having lost a child, I could feel Hannah's pain. I thought she did an excellent acting job with that scene, even if it was a bit longer than it needed to be.

So, Melissa really is pregnant??? I guess I didn't realize she was. I thought it was just in Veronica's imagination.

Interesting conversation between Mama Rose and Jim. I didn't know the Malone's owned a restaurant. Nice place!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Oh, Lord.  Sounds like I missed something!  The little boy was killed?  Melissa hasn't had that baby yet?  How many seasons has it been???

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is that a different actor playing the mob boss (or whatever) lady?  It just hit me that it seems like it was somebody else playing her in the past.  Or, it could just be my faulty memory.

No, Melissa hasn't had the baby yet.  But keep in mind that one whole season can be comprised of maybe one day and one night with this show.  Smiley Wink  At this rate, she might have it around the year 2018.  Smiley Very Happy

Also, Veronica - good grief, what a horrible person.   I really want to see something horrible happen to her.   I'm not usually like that with your garden-variety 'bad guy', but she is so far beyond that it's just incomprehensible.

Honored Contributor

I finally remembered to catch the show.  But they had two reruns instead of a new episodes. So I didn't see the show where the little boy was shot.

Momma Mueller is something else, isn't she, lol.  They are writing Veronica like a caricature of a fool.  They've gone to far.  Threatening the nurse?  Slapping that pregnant girl?  Ridiculous!

Funny how everybody wound up at the hospital.  Also funny how no hospital staff was around the area where Hannah was with all of that wailing going on.

So Candace still doesn't know about Q, huh. Have I missed one episode or two still?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I finally remembered to catch the show.  But they had two reruns instead of a new episodes. So I didn't see the show where the little boy was shot.

Momma Mueller is something else, isn't she, lol.  They are writing Veronica like a caricature of a fool.  They've gone to far.  Threatening the nurse?  Slapping that pregnant girl?  Ridiculous!

Funny how everybody wound up at the hospital.  Also funny how no hospital staff was around the area where Hannah was with all of that wailing going on.

So Candace still doesn't know about Q, huh. Have I missed one episode or two still?

@Mmsfoxxie, I think there were 2, but not 100% sure.  We end up watching the first part of the show with the update and then FFing through much of it until about 10 minutes until the end.  I'm not sure how much longer we're going to continue with this show as it moves way too slow.  We'll be lucky if Candace finds out about Q this season.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1, that's exactly my problem with the, too.  From what I could surmise from random discussions yesterday, War was trying to kill Mueller and the bullet went through a wall and hit Q.  Surprised that Tyler Perry would go that far, though.

Yeah, Candace might not know about her son until the end of the season.  But I'm hoping that Jim will tell her.

Thanks for the info.  Oh...I suppose they simply dropped the story about the DA being missing?

Respected Contributor

Who is "Mueller"? Are you all talking about Rose Malone?

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@HisElk1, that's exactly my problem with the, too.  From what I could surmise from random discussions yesterday, War was trying to kill Mueller and the bullet went through a wall and hit Q.  Surprised that Tyler Perry would go that far, though.

Yeah, Candace might not know about her son until the end of the season.  But I'm hoping that Jim will tell her.

Thanks for the info.  Oh...I suppose they simply dropped the story about the DA being missing?

@Mmsfoxxie You're welcome for the info I'm aware of LOL. I'm also assuming they dropped the DA missing story.  I'll also ask as @catwhisperer did, who is this Mueller?  Maybe I'm really missing something by FFing through?  

DH and I would like to stick with this show; just wish T. Perry would throw us a bone with Veronica getting caught doing her evil work.  I think we are more than due.  That woman is just plain wicked.