Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

Thanks @catwhisperer I didn't remember that Mitch was in the room, so now the gang wil definitely be out to terminated War and his croonies.

I felt so bad for Hannah losing little Q but Candace doesn't know yet and Veronica is definitely a piece of work I think she's getting worse.

Honored Contributor

I just started watching this show late last season. It is very very good, but a lot of characters, so a little confusing! Poor litte Q. I feel so sorry for his grandmother, she loved him so much! Veronica is unbelievable. She is pure evil to her core......What a good actress she is...........Glad it is back on!

Respected Contributor

I think Mama Rose is upset because War tried to kill Mitch.

About Candace's father, during one episode last season, Candace confronted Hanna about not knowing who her father is.

Hanna was " in the streets" ( doing drugs, sleeping around) when she conceived Candace. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

I think Mama Rose is upset because War tried to kill Mitch.

About Candace's father, during one episode last season, Candace confronted Hanna about not knowing who her father is.

Hanna was " in the streets" ( doing drugs, sleeping around) when she conceived Candace. 

I agree with @deeva;  Mama Rose was upset because Mitch was in that room. I doubt Candace is related to the Malones. Aren't they the ones that Jim had holding her after she and War set him up? The Malones are really crazy. I see why Mitch never wanted anyone to know he was related to them. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the new episode yet, but yeah - I really like Tyler Perry but his dramas move sooooooo sloooowwwwwlllllyyyyyyyyyyy.   I'm glad I have a 'quick mode' on my living room Tivo.  That makes all the difference in the world.  You don't even notice that it's moving 30% faster - it just sounds normal.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, LOL, I meant Rose, there was a similar character in another show way back, sorry I confused you!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@catwhisperer, LOL, I meant Rose, there was a similar character in another show way back, sorry I confused you!

@Hooty....okay, thanks. I'm confused enough already without getting more confused. LOL.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Just watched the show. WOW. 

I am really confused about something. Am I missing something? How is little Q related to the Malones?

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I'm lost too besides Mitch who is related to the Malones?

@Luvitorleaveit1....LOL, I edited my post and deleted the part I had written about the Malones because I figured no one would know what I was talking about. So, after reading your post, I guess I'm not the only one who is confused.

Other than Mitch, I have no idea who else is related to the Malones. What confused me was during the confrontation between Mama Rose and her posse and Mitch and Benny. Rose wanted to know who did the shooting and Benny told her it was War. Then all of a sudden the guy standing next to Rose said, "He killed my nephew". Who is his nephew? Q? How could that be? Is he talking about someone else who was killed? Then Rose said, "No one messes with the Malones". I don't know if she was referring to the fact that War was shooting at Mitch and trying to kill him or that War killed little Q.

@catwhispererand @Luvitorleaveit1    no one else is related to the Malones other than Mitch. The person who was standing next to Mitch said "He killed my nephew". That was Benny who was answering all of Rose's questions about where they [her entourage] could find War. Mitch was trying to shush Benny because he didn't want then involved. The person who told Rose what happened was Mitch's brother.

Did anyone catch how Erica changed towards Candace after War told her about Q? When Candace first went to her room, Erica was acting like she couldn't wait for her to leave. She even lied and said David might be coming back. After her text from War, Erica was trying to get Candace to talk to Benny because she knew he was trying to get Candace to tell her about Q.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- thanks for clarifying.  I will have to watch this past episode in it's entirety before the next one starts.

Erica is like Candace she can play a good game; I don't know who side she is on.

Honored Contributor

Wow last night's show (6/27/2017) was something else, Hannah's screaming & crying was drug out a little too much!  I know the shooting of a child is traumatic, but then again, Tyler is well  known for his dragging things out!  I wanted to see Candace's reaction, but I guess the season will be over before she even knows!  Veronica is one evil woman, she is Satan in disguise!