Respected Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

Great show tonight!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Yes a very good show!That cop really bothers me, he is just so creepy!! Can someone answer a question for me? I just started watching towards the end of last season..So my question is the guy that is recovering and detoxing at home with the counselor, why did the D.A. call him about that body? Was he involved? Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Great show tonight!

Yes it was @catwhisperer.   Finally I understand the Erica/Candace relationship. That was quite a slap!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Great show tonight!

Yes it was @catwhisperer.   Finally I understand the Erica/Candace relationship. That was quite a slap!

@Tique....now I understand why Erica is working with War to bring Candace down. Candace's world is quickly crumbling around her.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes a very good show!That cop really bothers me, he is just so creepy!! Can someone answer a question for me? I just started watching towards the end of last season..So my question is the guy that is recovering and detoxing at home with the counselor, why did the D.A. call him about that body? Was he involved? Thanks! 

@CANDLEQUEEN   that guy, Wyatt, is the son of Jim and Katherine Wyatt. Katherine is the woman who killed Jennifer because she released Wyatt's trustfund to him. Wyatt had nothing to do with her killing. As he stated last night, he didn't even know she was dead but he should be concerned becuase she's the one who offered him immunity for turning in his parents. With her death, that deal might be rescinded.

@catwhisperer  was it just me or did War seem a little annoyed with Erica when she called him? I know he had other things on his mind but he didn't get that notification about where Mitch was until after he hung up. Speaking of Mitch, wasn't that funny when Katherine was hitting on him?

Respected Contributor

@Tique....yes, War did act annoyed. I cracked up laughing when Katherine was hitting on Mitch. The look on his face! LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Tique Thanks for the explanantion! It was really funny when Katherine was hitting on Mitch, he kept looking at her as if to say Are you For Real? lol!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good show I agree but that cop is getting ridiculous and annoying and yes creepy so is that senator!

I see a hook up coming between Wyatt and the counselor she is very pretty too I just hope he gets himself together.

I too noticed War was quite annoyed with Erica calling him, an speaking of Erica she's not wrapped too tight either.  David left one nut case for another milder but still a nut is a nut.  

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Good show I agree but that cop is getting ridiculous and annoying and yes creepy so is that senator!

I see a hook up coming between Wyatt and the counselor she is very pretty too I just hope he gets himself together.

I too noticed War was quite annoyed with Erica calling him, an speaking of Erica she's not wrapped too tight either.  David left one nut case for another milder but still a nut is a nut.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 I agree. David does not have very good taste in choosing women........I also see a hook up with Wyatt. The cop, the Senator are both creepy as well as the Senator's assistant! He is another weird one!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1    Agree with you about Justin. I think whenever he's not "in heat", he starts to focus on how much he has to lose if his wife finds out. I'm more interested in how his mother (Candace's nosy neighbor] would react. Hope they bring her character back when all this comes out. That senator is the one who has those Secret Service people harassing Benny although it is nice to finally have someone above Veronica's reach. That lady has a thing for burning homes.