Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

@CANDLEQUEEN- I forgot about the senator's assistant and yes he is piece of work too.

@Tique- LOL they should have had that cop's mama show up in the room but I think he would have sot himself right then and there.

Veronica and her ideas but I guess that is the best way to get rid of any evidence.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer wrote:

Great show tonight!

@catwhisperer, It's about time, the season is drawing to an end!

Veronica is the whole town's attorney, LOL!

I wonder if they'll have poor Q's funeral before the season is over?

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Great show tonight!

@catwhisperer, It's about time, the season is drawing to an end!

Veronica is the whole town's attorney, LOL!

I wonder if they'll have poor Q's funeral before the season is over?

@Hooty....I don't know. I have given up trying to figure this show out and trying to guess what will happen next. At least it finally got more interesting.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer  @Hooty  @Luvitorleaveit1  @CANDLEQUEEN  @jeanlake   no one mentioned Candace's reaction when the senator told her about Q.  Even though she dumped him every chance she got, she did seem genuinely upset. I also saw on the preview she's going to blame Hannah for his death. No surprise there; that's classic Candace. She won't remember the reason War & Co. crashed the room was because they were looking for her.

One other thing I forgot to mention earlier ~ I loved when Candace told Erica about how the dress she loaned her smelled like that cheap azz cologne that War wears. Funny! I wonder if Candace now suspects Erica is not as innocent as she is trying to make herself seem. Add that on to the way Erica was pumping her about her room number and who was her mark.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- I know Candace was genuinely upset when she found out about Q but I feel for Hannah more than Candace because she really wasn't there for her son or a good mother considering her lifestyle.  I know Candace and Hannah are going to go at it real hard about Q death.

I think Candace suspects War and Erica I don't know if Erica realizes that or did it go over her head; I don't remember if she mentioned it to War when she called him hysterical because Candace slapped her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique, I guess she was as sincere as Candace could get, over little Q's death, but IMO, if she had really cared about him, he would have been with her all this time and not Quincy's sister!  Yes, it showed in the previews where she is blaming Hannah on his death, but of course, it is her fault because War was looking for her!!!

Respected Contributor

O..M..G..!!!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

O..M..G..!!!

O..M..G... yes, it was so good last night!!!!!!I knew Candace figured Erica out........What a piece of work.......It was a really good episode and getting closer to the Finale, I think.....Next week looks good too.It looks like Candace lets Erica live.....What did everyone think?  

Respected Contributor

What I am wondering is if War is really dead. It appeared that he was, but maybe he has nine lives like Quincy did. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I also declare!  I am also glad figured out Erica, Candace isn't dumb or stupid she just does stupid things and War misjudged her for real.  He looked dead to me but if he's not I think with all those shooters somebody has extra bullets to finish him off.

Was that a Candace and Mama Rose hit on War?  I knew Candace was setting War up but I never thought it would be like that!

I saw in the previews for next week that Erica appears to be confessing to David after he saw that huge bruise on her face from Candace but he thought crazy Veronica did that.