Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

Another show I taped and will have to watch later it was so slow I missed the end because I decided to wash the dishes and by the time it picked up at the end and I ran out to the livingroom it was over.

Respected Contributor

DH and I just watched it on the DVR today.  If we hadn't been having a snack, we both would've fallen asleep.

Can it get any slower?  Please Tyler Perry, throw us a bone with regard to Veronica.  Such an evil person, I'm not sure she has any blood running through her.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I don't think Candace is attractive either.  Almost manly looking, actually but nice figure.  It wouldn't matter except that they keep saying how attractive she is.  Erica looks better.

@Hooty, my mouth fell open when the Feds opened those doors.  I said out loud...."good".

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm laughing reading some of the comments about Candace. I don't know if it's been posted on the board or not but that wimpy cop is the father of Candace's baby in real life. Can't imagine them as a couple.

I too want Veronica to get what's coming to her but after she brings down the cop. Can't wait until his wife finds out what he's been up to when he's away from her.

As stated above, this show moves slower than slow but at least this week Hannah was out of that blood-soaked top and David finally found out about Jeffrey's involvement in Quincy's death. Also Jim finally saw Wyatt. It's been a while.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique, you're kidding??  Candace is married to the guy playing the cop in real life?  I wouldn't have put them together.  But then again, they are acting in roles so we don't know their real personalities.

Another laughable moment was that interaction with Candace and Oscar.  Her grabbing that money and refusing to give it back only to find out that it was blank paper in between the end bills.  She got played twice in one night.  So my question is....is Oscar and the senator working together?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie   they're not married; however they do have a child together.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique, yes, I googled it.  I guess the fact that I assumed marriage tells you how old I am, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey, I bet Oscar and Senator are working together. Didn't think about that angle. Good call. AND - The cop can't be romantically linked with Candice -- his mother lives across the street from Candice and doesn't like her --- wait, that's the show's version. Nevermind

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

So the senator did his homework on Candace and left her speechless.  Why she trusted Oscar after being burnt the first time is beyond me she's not as smart as I thought.

I wonder what mama Rose is going to do, she's another scary character.

Honored Contributor

OMG, another slow and boring night, until the end  .........  cannot wait till next week!