Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - Judgement Day

@Hooty, I thought about that, too.  Also, I wonder how the hit man will know where she lives.  Unless he's waiting outside the courthouse.  Veronica told Jim that she had something for him, too.  Maybe he's running to the court house.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Hi ladies.  This is one of my favorite shows.  Have you forgotten that Maggie Day knows where Veronica lives.  Wonder what will happen next.  I really didn't think that the social worker had anything to do with it.

See you later.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think the social worker knew anything either, @Issy379.

Maggie told David that she didn't know where Veronica lived.  (I think).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I believe tonight is the second to the last episode.  There are a lot of loose ends to tie up before the season finale next week.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1....season finale is 3/15, so three more episodes including tonight.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer - thanks I thought I lost count.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops.  I missed it.  I'll catch the rerun next week.  

EDA:  I must be loopy today, lol.  It comes on tonight.  I had my days confused.

Respected Contributor

Things are heating up! Good show last night. I love how Jeffrey stood up to Justin!

I see where If Loving You Is Wrong starts back up March 15. That is another twisted group!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes it seems things will be coming to a head very soon.  Touching and very intense scene between Katherine and Hannah too.  Finally Jeffrey grew some but why did he walk right into all that was going on with the cops and Quincy's sister he should have ran the other way.  That cop that is after Jeffrey has some serious issues too and very dangerous.

I am waiting for Loving you is wrong too to start back up.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they keep things heated up tonight.