Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - Judgement Day

Lol, yeah, @Luvitorleaveit1.  Lawyers can leave a bad taste in your mouth and a lighter pocketbook.  IMO, you almost have to be unethical to be one.  There are nice ones, I'm sure, but they have to have two personalities, lol.  (Don't get mad at me anybody.  I'm going by my personal experiences, lol).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Lol, yeah, @Luvitorleaveit1.  Lawyers can leave a bad taste in your mouth and a lighter pocketbook.  IMO, you almost have to be unethical to be one.  There are nice ones, I'm sure, but they have to have two personalities, lol.  (Don't get mad at me anybody.  I'm going by my personal experiences, lol).

@Mmsfoxxie, my husband happens to be an attorney, and he is a very honest and ethical man, he works for an agency now, but he would not do personal injury cases when he was private practice, so that is how honest he is!

Honored Contributor

Surprised at the ending when Hannah confronted Candy, and begged her to give little Q to her, I felt so sorry for her.  I guess Catherine Cryer told her how much money she blackmailed Jim for!  Loved the part when Veronica showed Candy & Jeffrey the blood on the kitchen floor!

Tyler Perry knows how to keep us watching with cliffhangers!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty, That's why I qualified what I said by saying almost all.  I know that there have to be some honest ones, your husband being one.  The two that I dealt with personally stretched out my case as long as possible which of course means more money for them.

Then, my brother got murdered in 2010 and the lawyers for the murderer keep getting the case delayed over and over.  The murder is on video by a the facility where it occurred with witnesses and the lawyers are trying to say he it was temporary insanity.  My brother was stabbed over 15 times and shot several times while working security.  The justice system fights for the bad guy, not the victim.

But I meant no personal attack to any individual that happens to be a lawyer.  I meant as a group.

Of course, no offense is meant to your husband, Hooty.  : )

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie- so sorry to hear about your brother, how tramatic and stressful that must still be for you and your family.

I finally watch the final episode and oh my goodness just when I think Veronica can't surprise me there she goes again.  What a cliff hanger so many open ends.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thank you, @Luvitorleaveit1.