Honored Contributor

The Haves and the Have Nots - Judgement Day

Happy Holidays from our newest inmates… Visiting hours begin January 5th.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - Judgement Day

Oh, I can hardly wait!  I'm going to email myself a reminder.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was just running through the 'To Do' list on my living room Tivo and saw this coming up.  YAY!  I was surprised, as I didn't realize it was back already.   Can't wait to see how all this plays out.

Honored Contributor

I can't forget the date, it's my 31st Anniversary!

I am so looking forward for this  ............  last season was great, hope this one is as well!

Honored Contributor

I'm excited, too, @Hooty and @chickenbutt.  I hope they don't make it drag in the beginning like they sometimes do.  Veronica is looking a hot mess and crazier than ever.

Congratulations on your 31st anniversary, Hooty.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait either it seems like it took forever to restart but lo and behold the date is just around the corner!

Esteemed Contributor

The date has arrived!  I still set my recorder just in case.  I was watching some episodes of last season yesterday that I missed.

Honored Contributor

I just checked the 'To Do' list and see that it's scheduled to record tonight.  Yay for the Tivo.   Good thing I don't have to remember when stuff is on.  It would be pitiful.  Smiley Happy

I'm also glad that our OWN channel has not changed to East Coast feed, like a lot of the cable channels, so it will air/record at 6pm.

I can't even imagine what all is going to happen this season!

Honored Contributor

OWN had reruns of it last night.  I watched some of it just to refresh my memory but it will probably rerun tonight as well before the new episode starts.

Honored Contributor

Tonight's the night ...........  Judgement Day!