Respected Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - Judgement Day

Another dud episode except for the part where Hanna gave David a piece of her mind while sitting in the Cryer kitchen. Looks like next week might be better. Let's hope so anyway.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, I thought this episode was a little better.  I wanted to see David and Benny interact. Why, oh, why won't someone tell Katherine what Veronica did to Wyatt!  

That Candice!  How can a social worker borrow $100,000.  That woman is evil.

If that district atty had had Veronica's son in the court room, he could have said that his mother was not his atty and she wouldn't have gotten bail.

Somebody is going to get killed in the end but I'll bet it's not Veronica.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I too wish someone would tell Katherine about what Veronica did to her son!  Wyatt is so out of control if he survives with the drugs and alcohol I will be surprised.....and wait until his parents find out that he has his inheritance maybe that's why the bank was calling Katherine but she kept putting them off saying she had a crisis to handle and would call them back at another time.

I still can't believe the social worker was part of the scheme with Oscar and it looks like David still has him on the payroll to do other deeds when needed.  David is really smooth with his dealings.  Jim apparently still has that hit out on Veronica who just got released but no one knows where she is living now so we shall see how this pans out in the last two episodes among all the other things going on.

I thought this episode was much better maybe because it's winding down to the final.

Honored Contributor

OMG, I was so shocked that the social worker accepted money from Oscar!  No way is she going to pay off Candy, she is going to the police or her superiors, IMO!

Loved how Hannah talked to David, he is such a wimp!

Somehow, since Oscar is in town, I think maybe he and Candy will run into each other!

Honored Contributor

Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Catwhisperer, I thought this episode was a little better.  I wanted to see David and Benny interact. Why, oh, why won't someone tell Katherine what Veronica did to Wyatt!  

If that district atty had had Veronica's son in the court room, he could have said that his mother was not his atty and she wouldn't have gotten bail.

All these things are so frustrating to me!    Nobody says what would naturally be said.   It's what I call the 'Three's Company syndrome'.    There is always some misunderstanding, or unknown aspect and nobody talks and nobody knows what actually happened.

I used to want more for David but, at this point, I find him truly repugnant.   It's not just that he's very unattractive.  I could have gotten past that if he hadn't proven himself to just be a big ol' weinie!   How foolish can one full-grown, educated, adult be?  (rhetorical)

Super Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@catwhisperer, I thought this episode was a little better.  I wanted to see David and Benny interact. Why, oh, why won't someone tell Katherine what Veronica did to Wyatt!  

All these things are so frustrating to me!    Nobody says what would naturally be said.   It's what I call the 'Three's Company syndrome'.    There is always some misunderstanding, or unknown aspect and nobody talks and nobody knows what actually happened.

I used to want more for David but, at this point, I find him truly repugnant.   It's not just that he's very unattractive.  I could have gotten past that if he hadn't proven himself to just be a big ol' weinie!   How foolish can one full-grown, educated, adult be?  (rhetorical)

Veronica must have something on David. I can't imagine him tolerating her behavior and repeatedly crying "I love my wife". I think he just says that to cover the REAL reason he sticks with her. IF David loved her so much why did he sleep with Maggie?

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real, I think David slept with Maggie because of his high elevation of anger or to get her to talk about the man in the picture (Dodo Benny).  She knows this now which is why she's crying now.  David used her.

@chickenbuttI don't think David looks too bad, lol.  Especially now that I've seen him without his shirt.  That usually makes no difference to me as an old lady, lol.  I think David loves Veronica and wants to 'save' her from herself.  She had a mental breakdown before or a bout with depression.  He mentioned it before but I can't remember what he said.  I say let her butt go.

They need to hurry up and put that wig back on her, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Another dud episode except for the part where Hanna gave David a piece of her mind while sitting in the Cryer kitchen. Looks like next week might be better. Let's hope so anyway.

Hive five to you @catwhisperer.  We are to the point of fast forwarding through 3/4 of the show and watching the last 15 minutes.  The scenes drag out too long for me and I find myself wanted to say "just say it and be done with it" rather than wasting 10 minutes on saying the same thing.

Also agree that someone needs to tell Katherine what Veronica did to Wyatt; that woman is beyond evil.  When Veronica gets that smirk on her face, she reminds of of the Grinch when he got the evil smile and his cheeks puffed out, lol. 

I used to like David, but he's a wimp and won't grow a pair, not even one. 

If it soon doesn't move along quicker, we're going to dump this show.

Still the same "HisElk"; trouble logging in and lost the "old me".
Honored Contributor

@MmsfoxxieI agree Veronica needs her wigs!  I guess now that she is out of jail, maybe she will start wearing them!  I thought it was funny last night, when David found out she was out and went home, he went tearing out the door  ......  LOL, he doesn't know where she lives, she wouldn't tell him, so where did he go!!!

Honored Contributor

This show is like a train wreck, I complain about it, but just cannot stop watching, LOL!!!